BY SECRET

You can always trust its pH-balanced invisible solid formula for reliable odor and wetness protection.

• pH-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry.
  • Invisible protection that goes on dry.

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Adriana G.
Puerto Rico
I love Secret specially this lavender scent it keeps me from smelling funky on the day to day and also prevents some perspiration. I use clinical strength for the gym but this one is good for the day to day stuff.
Sophie C.
Sydney, NS
Review for: Secret Invisible Solid Clean Lavender Scent Antiperspirant & Deodorant Twin Pack 5.2 Oz more...
Works, there's no doubt about it. But filled with chemicals and stuff that I just don't want to put on my skin. I've switched to natural deodorants.
Krystal D.
Stratford , ON
I've always used Secret. I love the formula and the scent options. It keeps my under arms dry and smelling good and also keeps them moisturized.
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ
Absolutely no wonderful! It feels great on my arms. It keeps me smelling great all day and it's affordable as well.
Lynne K.
I use Secret on a daily basis. It does the job of keeping me dry and does not leave any residue on my clothing.
Kelsey C.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I rely on Secret to get me through the day, and it always does. This solid deodorant always does the job.
Jennifer E.
Review for: Secret® Clean Lavender Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2-2.7 oz. Pack more...
Secret makes pretty good deodorants. Ive been using them since I was like 12, and I've always loved them!

Target