BY SECRET

You can always trust its pH-balanced invisible solid formula for reliable odor and wetness protection.

• pH-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry.
  • Invisible protection that goes on dry.

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Catherine P.
Archbald, PA
Review for: Secret® Clean Lavender Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2-2.7 oz. Pack more...
Clean Lavender scent is light and fresh. Keeps me dry for the entire day, is invisible as advertised.
Whit D.
Review for: Secret Invisible Solid Clean Lavender Scent Antiperspirant & Deodorant Twin Pack 5.2 Oz more...
This is the only type of Deodorant I use. I like that it goes on clear and it always smells great!
Kirsten M.
Fresh scent really helped when the sweating got tough. No wet spots on my shirt from perspiration.
carol h.
Provo, UT
This deodorant is affordable and lasts all day. It keeps smelling great even at the end of the day.
Jennifer M.
Mendota, CA
Love these deodorants! My hubby knows which ones to get me when he goes to the store! I love these!
Jamie H.
Irwin, PA
It keeps my skin smelling fresh and helps prevent sweat. Also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Tammie C.
Used for a long time. Always works well. No white marks and last all day. Keeps me feeling fresh.
Alexandria S.
Wayne, MI
Secret deodorant keeps me fresh and smelling good all day long! The PH balance in it is amazing.
Becky P.
Americus, GA
Great smell and it last all day long never feel dry or anything I would recommend this to anyone
Erin S.
Cologne, MN
This deodorant smells good and it lasts all day with no problems. It is also gentle on my skin.

Target