Secret® Clean Lavender Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2-2.7 oz. Pack uploaded by Chocolate M.Secret® Clean Lavender Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2-2.7 oz. Pack uploaded by Jessica O.

BY SECRET

It's the one you've known and trusted for years for odor and wetness protection. Be confident with Secret Original. Strong Enough for a Woman. see more...

Hannah G.
Des Moines, IA
I usually get the two-pack because it seems to save a little on the overall cost. This scent has been what I have used for years now because of how clean it smells. I've never had an issue with Secret not lasting for less than 6 hrs at least, great wear!
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
Secret brand deodorants are the best I've ever tried. They are the only ones that stand up to Florida humidity and exercising in it. This one especially lasts so long and this is my personal favorite scent.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
You can never go wrong with a twin pack of secret! Such a great product at such an amazing value! I could never waste more than a few bucks on a deodorant! It's just not me.
Jessica O.
Hebron, In
Secret is my favorite brand of deodorant. The lavender scent is my favorite especially in the summer time! It gives you that sense of security on a hot day and lasts for hours! I buy the twin pack because it is a great deal for 5 dollars. I buy this at Dollar General but you can find it at any retail store. It is a must buy and I recommend this product!
Laurel T.
Saint Marys, GA
I used this secret deodorant and felt like it was just ok. I did enjoy the scent of it and felt it smelled fresh for a long time. The things I didn't like were that it leaves marks on your clothing, so you have to be very careful when you apply it. Also, when I heavily worked out I felt that it wore off more quickly.
Melissa R.
Minneapolis, MN
My fiance accidentally bought this scent for me once instead of my regular scent, and I have to say, I was pretty impressed! I still went back to my old standby, just because I associate that smell with my deodorant so strongly, but I had no problem using this while I had it! If my scent were discontinued I would definitely consider this as an alternative.
Sierra W.
La Follette, TN
Secret is a really good brand they have a huge selection of deodorants and they have some amazing scents and some w no scent at all for sensitive skin. They are adorable and a great value for your buck. I am very satisfied w my deodorant but I kinda wish the scent stuck around a little longer but I still love this deo and use it daily
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
I love Secret antiperspirant products. Only deodorant I will use. Even my husband uses it. I find them very effective for me. And this one smells really, really good. I'll stick with this Clean Lavender Scent. My favorite.
Tajanae H.
Tampa, FL
The lavender smell is okay... The pink one is better but as for keeping me dry it leaves marks in my shirts after leaving the gym. I'm not a heaby sweater so for anyone who is this deodorant will not benefit you
Sarah T.
Lowell, MA
This was my go-to deodorant, until it gave me a rash. It gave me a horrible red and itchy underarm rash, and I had to stop using this product. It was not a good anti-persperant, but it was a good deodorant.