BY SECRET

Stay true. Secret® original. You can always be confident in the original. Tried and trusted pH-balanced invisible solid formula with odor and wetness protection. see more...

Glenna P.
Yatesville, GA
Love the feel and smell of the this product. Lasts all day and keeps me feeling fresh.
Kaylynne E.
West Columbia , SC
I love the smell of the Secret citrus blossom deodorant. very fresh and sweet without being overbearing
I have used this product for years. It's the only deodorant that does not irritate my skin. LOVE it!
Monica W.
Lewisville, TX
I grew up wearing secret but had to discontinue use of it because it did not agree with my skin.
Maddie H.
My fave! Stays dry and smells great! I usually buy the spring breeze scent.
Alyssa S.
This smells amazing. But if you're like me, eventually you'll end up smelling like foo foo and body odor. It's okay but it's not my go to, that's for sure.
Marly L.
Kearney, ON
Great smell, all day and night protection. Well worth the bargin price, purchase on sale to make your money stretch even furher
Saham N.
Toronto , ON
Secret Citrus Blossom Invisible Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.6 oz i don't really like because it leaves residue and its hard to remove it
Lori O.
Falmouth, Nova Scotia
I like the scent and don't have to worry about white marks on my dark clothes. It works very effectively and the price is very good.
Eirikka J.
Works good, keeps the sweat from smelling bad, i like it. would repurchase. i like it, it has a good smell to it