BY SECRET

Stay true. Secret® original. You can always be confident in the original. Tried and trusted pH-balanced invisible solid formula with odor and wetness protection. see more...

Jenifer V.
I love it. His fragrance is perfect. It protects me all day. I've always used the Secret products and sincerely regarding personal care are the best.
Amanda L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My favorite is Spring breeze but this is a close second favorite secret deodorant that I have used.
Charyl C.
Beaumont, CA
Secret has been in my family since I was little and now I buy for my children , works really well I use nothing else
Leann T.
Hoquiam, WA
Works great and keeps you feeling fresh all day long the smell is light and not over powering
Fernanda R.
Me es pastoso es sueve y huele rico no deja que traspire no deja manchas blancas en la ropa
wende j.
Tonawanda, NY
The only deodorant my family uses. A great and effective product that smells great and doesn't leave marks
Kara a.
The PH balance deorant line will keep me BO free for like 2 days. It works at blocking odor amazingly.
Kaitlyn S.
Columbus, MS
This is my favorite deodorant I have ever used. It smells great and it really protects from body odor from occurring.
Yvette P.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Goes on clean and smooth! Nice scent that isn't too strong.kept me pretty dry throughout the day.
kamilah F.
Summerville, SC
Not to much to say prevent's sweating and great smell and price I bought it from walgreens