BY SECRET

Stay true. Secret® original. You can always be confident in the original. Tried and trusted pH-balanced invisible solid formula with odor and wetness protection. see more...

Emily B.
Porter, OK
Works great under pressure. It doesn't feel oily or chalky. My only complaint is it can leave a white residue on your shirt.
Kaitlyn S.
Columbus, MS
This is my favorite deodorant I have ever used. It smells great and it really protects from body odor from occurring.
Joy B.
Matteson, IL
Great deodorant keeps you fresh and dry. It also have a great smell. I like the solid stick versus the gel cream kind
Charyl C.
Beaumont, CA
Secret has been in my family since I was little and now I buy for my children , works really well I use nothing else
Jen L.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love the Secret scents that have a flowery smell. I love the protection and coverage I get from the Secret line
wende j.
Tonawanda, NY
The only deodorant my family uses. A great and effective product that smells great and doesn't leave marks
Kara a.
The PH balance deorant line will keep me BO free for like 2 days. It works at blocking odor amazingly.
Kaylynne E.
West Columbia , SC
I love the smell of the Secret citrus blossom deodorant. very fresh and sweet without being overbearing
I have used this product for years. It's the only deodorant that does not irritate my skin. LOVE it!
Amanda L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My favorite is Spring breeze but this is a close second favorite secret deodorant that I have used.