BY SECRET

Stay true. Secret® original. You can always be confident in the original. Tried and trusted pH-balanced invisible solid formula with odor and wetness protection. see more...

Jamie C.
Manalapan, NJ
Love the smell and it keeps me fresh and dry. I never worry about embarrassing sweat marks when I have my secret deodorant on! It's also gentle that I don't worry using it everyday.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I have been using Secret for a long time. I don't think I will ever switch. Before I used both Dove and other brands and I just didn't like them. I would recommend Secret.
Teresa P.
Secret is one of my favorite brands of deodorant. I've been using Secret for years and this is definitely one of my favorite scents. I would definitely recommend this scent.
Marissa S.
San Francisco , CA
My daily deodorant. Lasts all day and the bottle lasts a long time- I would say several months. Nice scent as well! Not too overpowering
Emily B.
Porter, OK
Works great under pressure. It doesn't feel oily or chalky. My only complaint is it can leave a white residue on your shirt.
Bria G.
Doesn't do much if you're already sweating...but great to put on if you aren't doing too much moving around or in the heat. Smells really nice.
Amanda K.
Clear Lake, IA
I love the smell of this and that it keeps me dry even after long 12 hour shifts. It's easy to apply and doesn't leave marks on my clothes.
Jacqueline W.
Concord, NH
Pretty great deodorant. I have pretty active sweat glands, but by the end of the day I still smell just as good as when I started, which is pretty important to me.
Jen L.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love the Secret scents that have a flowery smell. I love the protection and coverage I get from the Secret line
Ashley C.
Dallas, TX
My skin is sensitive so I have to use a lot of products that exclude fragrance. This definitely helps with no itching or breakouts.