BY SECRET

Stay true. Secret® original. You can always be confident in the original. Tried and trusted pH-balanced invisible solid formula with odor and wetness protection. see more...

Jacqueline W.
Concord, NH
Pretty great deodorant. I have pretty active sweat glands, but by the end of the day I still smell just as good as when I started, which is pretty important to me.
Noelle F.
Appomattox, VA
Like to switch it up every now and then and will use this deodorant! Recommend this to anybody whose looking for something that smells good and works great!
Alyssa S.
This smells amazing. But if you're like me, eventually you'll end up smelling like foo foo and body odor. It's okay but it's not my go to, that's for sure.
sherry a.
Richmond, KY
Love this deodorant it smell very good and it keeps me dry and smelling good all day and is very effective it is expensive only buy when I have a coupon
Jenifer V.
I love it. His fragrance is perfect. It protects me all day. I've always used the Secret products and sincerely regarding personal care are the best.
Bria G.
Doesn't do much if you're already sweating...but great to put on if you aren't doing too much moving around or in the heat. Smells really nice.
Amanda K.
Clear Lake, IA
I love the smell of this and that it keeps me dry even after long 12 hour shifts. It's easy to apply and doesn't leave marks on my clothes.
Marissa S.
W Hollywood, CA
My daily deodorant. Lasts all day and the bottle lasts a long time- I would say several months. Nice scent as well! Not too overpowering
Ashley C.
Dallas, TX
My skin is sensitive so I have to use a lot of products that exclude fragrance. This definitely helps with no itching or breakouts.
Emily B.
Porter, OK
Works great under pressure. It doesn't feel oily or chalky. My only complaint is it can leave a white residue on your shirt.