BY SECRET

Stay true. Secret® original. You can always be confident in the original. Tried and trusted pH-balanced invisible solid formula with odor and wetness protection. see more...

Alex G.
Brookline , MA
For the springtime, I love the scent of this deodorant! It's so light and fresh and Curtis and floral, everything you could want! And it works so well! In the spring time when it starts to get humid I need a good deodorant to keep me smelly nice and clean and fresh for work and everything else I have going on and I'm so glad that I found this deodorant! Try it!
Ariana S.
Solid deodorant does absolutely nothing for me because I naturally sweat a lot. I would recommend a gel deodorant if you do sweat a lot but this is a good deodorant to carry in a purse or carry-on in case you want to reapply midday with no mess and you don't have to wait for it to dry.
Crystal O.
Lucerne Vly, CA
This so far is the only deodorant that works for me. I've tried so many different ones and they honestly sucked! I love that it goes on clear and doesn't get on my clothes. And the smell is great!
Noelle F.
Appomattox, VA
Like to switch it up every now and then and will use this deodorant! Recommend this to anybody whose looking for something that smells good and works great!
sherry a.
Richmond, KY
Love this deodorant it smell very good and it keeps me dry and smelling good all day and is very effective it is expensive only buy when I have a coupon
Joy B.
Matteson, IL
Great deodorant keeps you fresh and dry. It also have a great smell. I like the solid stick versus the gel cream kind
Cheyenne K.
I love the scent of this deodorant, it's very fresh and sweet. I really like Secret's other scents as well. The price of this product seems to have gone up recently.

The only real problem I have with this product is that it leaves white streaks on clothing if you put it on before putting on the shirt you plan to wear. If you put a shirt on and then apply the deodorant, that fixes the problem, but this can be difficult in a tight shirt.
Katherine d.
This deodorant keeps me protected even the next day! One day I forgot to apply deodorant before leaving home but , I believe, the protection from the previous day lasted to the next, even after I showered! The only downside is that it does leave white streaks in your dark clothes.
Sophia M.
I`ve been using secret since I was like 13 years old, and I`m now 21. In the past i usually sweet too muuuuuchh! and I couldn´t do anything, but when i knew about it and i started using it my life totally change. I recommend it 10000% !!!!
Jane L.
Chico, CA
This deodorant smells amazing! I love it. I've used Secret for a while and have only seen the original powder scent in stores so when I saw this one, I was excited to give it a try.