Secret Brightening Powder For Under Eyes

A transparent, weightless powder to set under-eye concealer, brightens the look of dark circles, and diminish signs of visible fine lines.

Secret Brightening Powder For Under Eyes ? Has anyone tried this product or know of a really good product for baking under the eyes? I've just recently gotten a great routine for my makeup look so I'm trying to expand and make it better and have no clue where to start with my under eye area.
Does this product dry out your skin Secret Brightening Powder For Under Eyes?
I'm interested in for this product is this recomenden product?
Start your review of Secret Brightening Powder For Under Eyes!
Waltham, MA
I really like this product, I think it somewhat deserves its hype, but I probably think that because of its value. Compared to a lot of other highly revered, high-end competitors, you'll find it's much better value when comparing dollars to grams. I also think this does a great job setting my makeup, making it last longer but specifically, making it look like it did when I first applied it for longer amount of times. Creasing also doesn't occur much, only when I apply many layers I see this and it looks quite nice applied on the skin. I was randomly experimenting and tested its capabilities, I dabbed concealer (Too Faced Sculpting) on my hand and blended it a bit, enough so you can see that there is concealer dot there and then I put a good amount of powder on it, it literally did not budge at all after I put it on, really, really harsh scratching started to barely chip away at it but I was definitely impressed when it did that! I am constantly trying to find a powder that looks like I put nothing on, I love a no-makeup makeup look everyday all day, and this does a sufficient job. I also find it's nice in setting my primer and creating a smooth eye base to work with. Only when you overpowder you'll find cakiness starting to seep through. If you find it to look drying on the face, try using less and see how that works for you, though it's quite difficult to get the absolute perfect amount of powder to set it before it goes to the 'too-dry look' zone, actually it's very easy to end up with it looking dry which is a struggle. My other gripes with this powder is it's oil control, this does barely anything keep oils at bay, I have quite an oily t-zone and the many, many times I've used this to powder my face I find it does not do a satisfactory job. Some may find it too mattifying and some may love that, me personally, I always want to go for dewy to satin skin makeup but for the tasks that this powder completes it does a great job. I like it!
Secret Brightening Powder For Under Eyes uploaded by LI N.
Secret Brightening Powder For Under Eyes uploaded by LI N.
Purchased at: Saks
This so goes against what we were Taught in Esthetics school that there are no oil glands under the eyes as it will be drying. Not so with the secret Brightening Powder! I worked for Laura in 2006 and I was amazed at how good this product actually is, I have very dark circles so I use a pink color corrector first after my la prairie eye cream, then the concealer I absolutely love Chanel’s it’s the only one I’ve ever seen that had a good color match. Now if the house with just that... my eyes would look good for a few hours then my products would start disappearing. The Laura Mercier secret Brightening Powder preserves my concealer for hours, it’s been a constant product I buy since 2006... oh and one other thing you need the brush too so you can pat it onto the skin... it looks super natural definitely is one of my holy grail items
Surprise , AZ
I bought this the last time I ran out of my other Laura Mercier translucent setting powder, hoping it would help decrease my concealer creasing. I’m in my mid 30’s and have fine lines (which seem to increase daily-blaming my kids). My under eyes are also super dry, so it doesn’t take much to turn me into a cakey dry mess. This stuff is pretty good. It’s super finely milled and since I’m only using it to set my under eyes it will last a long time. It doesn’t make me overly dry, and does brighten a bit. Though I don’t notice too much more of a difference than the normal translucent setting powder. It’s can give flash back in pictures, and that kinda sucks. I haven’t noticed it in all photos, but it’s definitely there in some. I like it though, will I repurchase... verdict is still out on that one.
Rutherfordton, NC
I'm a makeup enthusiast and addict. I'm 27 and began my journey with makeup when I turned 20. I like to try lots of differend brands and products. I usually shop at places like Sephora and Ulta for my makeup needs because it isn't often I find a drugstore product I like. This is one of those Sephora finds that help me remember why I invest in my makeup. Yes, Laura Mercier is pricey. It's also worth it. It's my favorite brand when it comes to foundations, concealers, blushes, highlights, and setting powder. This powder is going to brighten your look to give you a beautiful glow. It will give the perfect finishing touch to your look! If you are considering it, buy it, it's worth it.
El Paso, TX
I wanted to like this, I really did. Especially since I’m a LM setting powder fanatic. But this brightening powder did NOT live up to the quality and performance of the setting powder. First of all, it’s sparkly, so I’m serious when I say, that if you apply it to more than just under your eyes and don’t use it sparingly, you WILL look like a vampire from Twilight. Second of all, it’s incredibly chalky and drying; nothing like the finely milled and buttery setting powder that I’m used to. I’ve tried using this several times, but now it just sits in my vanity because I doubt I’ll ever touch it again, but it’d break my heart to just throw it away.
Pasadena, CA
Secret Brightening Powder For Under Eyes uploaded by Leslie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Do you need a bit of light under your eyes? You you want to look more awake? This powder does it! I apply sparingly with my beauty sponge. It gives just enough reflecting light without settling into lines! #influenster #freshface #naturallook #mymakeupbag #gamechanger #splurgeworthyproducts #wakeupmakeup #highlighterlove #newfavorite
Walpole, MA
Secret Brightening Powder For Under Eyes uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Really like this product. So sheer and silky feeling. Brighten to the next dimension. That my issue with it. Took a bit of trial and era not to end up looking like I came back to the dead. I would not use to set my under eye to bake. This powder is one you want to dab on won’t a blender and the brush off immediately with a kabuki brush. It will certainly brighten. Just won’t look like Casper the ghost decided to take a nap under tour eyes. I do recommend and when figured out the opportunity application for you then it works wonders!Secret Brightening Powder For Under Eyes
Panama City Beach, FL
This isn’t a secret-it’s magical. I’ve been using this daily for probably over 6 months and it’s like the product keeps coming. I really feel it’s worth the price because you get so much out of it. If I don’t use this to set my under eyes I can immediately tell. When I do set my eyes with this my eyes are more bright then when I’ve used other powders under my eyes. No matter what concealer I use it won’t crease. Plus this almost has light reflecting something in it because it really does well under the eyes. I use a small Beauty Blender to apply and it’s bomb.com.
Portland , OR
Purchased at: Sephora
This is not a bad product but I had difficulty making it work for me. I liked that this powder was super fine and went on nearly translucent which met my expectations but it didn’t layer well over concealer, it looked cakey and my creases were really visible. Applying directly without concealer didn’t provide enough coverage and looked too powdery when I tried to build it. I don’t think I need a separate powder for my under eyes- I prefer cream concealer set with Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you’re like me and think you don’t need to bother with an under eye brightening powder, YOU’RE SO WRONG! The difference it makes is incredible! You don’t even realize how tired you looked until you see how this product makes you appear well rested, and honestly... instagram ready! I even use it on my make up free days just as a confidence boost. I love this product! I swear everything Laura Mercier touches is pure gold! The powder is super fine in texture, silky, and never cakes. #obsessed

179 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 19 jours
Michelle E. • il y a 4 jours
I have and I love it. It’s the same finely milled powder from Laura mercier that we all love, it’s just much brighter and sets the under eye beautifully.
Brampton, ON
Rachael K. • il y a un mois
No it’s so good with giving you a set flawless look
Waterloo, ON
il y a un mois
Secret Brightening Powder For Under Eyes has anyone tried this product on dry skin?
il y a un mois
Does the Translucent Loose Setting Powder leave the face looking ‘cakey’ ?
Shelby J. • il y a un mois
I also agree that it’s not cakey at all! My personal fave setting powder, doesn’t give a white cast either