MakeupLaura Mercier
Secret Brightening Powder - # 1 ( For Fair to Medium Skin Tones ) - - Powder - Secret Brightening

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening PowderA lighter-than-air powder used to set Secret Brightener, Secret Camouflage, and Secret Concealer. It's used to add an invisible lightening boost.

How is the packaging? Does it contain the product well or is it easy to spill?
Does this make you look cakey or pale?
Start your review of Secret Brightening Powder - # 1 ( For Fair to Medium Skin Tones ) - Laura Mercier - Powder - Secret Brightening...!
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
[product:secret-brightening-powder-#-1-for-fair-to-medium-skin-tones-laura-mercier-powder-secret-brightening] I am definite a new fan of this powder. My skin usually is dull and just looks heavily made up when I would try other products to brighten my look up. I am so thankful to #Influenster and #LauraMerciet for my latest #ComplimentaryVoxbox. It was definitely a wonderful early Christmas gift and I highly recommend all the products to ladies like me whose skin is dull and needs some extra help thanks to the aging process and lifetime sun damage. I’m so glad to see products for my age group being so well made and formulated.
REBECCA C.
Johnstown, OH
Secret Brightening Powder - # 1 ( For Fair to Medium Skin Tones ) - Laura Mercier - Powder - Secret Brightening... uploaded by REBECCA C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Secret Brightening Powder - # 1 (For Fair to Medium Skin Tones) 4g/0.14oz
Life changing beauty product alert! 🚨 I have the worst under eye darkness and this brightens my under eye just enough to blend into my concealer. Perfect
Jessica M.
Hot Springs, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this powder just for my under eyes. I can actually let it bake under my eyes and not get a cakey dry feeling afterward. It’s tiny and good for in the go and travel. I was actually really happy with this product.
Lana S.
Hudson, FL
Standard packaging.The powder absolutely does what it says.It feels great on the skin.Actually I am really amazed on how it didn't settle into my fine lines,it didn't feel dry or cakey.It actually felt light and moisturizing.Covered my dark circles and brightened my under eyes.Thank you @influenster and Laura mercier for sending me this wonderful product to review free of charge
leah P.
Tickfaw, LA
Review for: Laura Mercier by Laura Mercier
I really enjoyed using this setting powder it's translucent it doesn't give you flashback and it really blurs face.. Laura Mercier Mineral Primer
Misty S.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Secret Brightening Powder - # 1 ( For Fair to Medium Skin Tones ) - Laura Mercier - Powder - Secret Brightening...
The powder is great, VERY light - no dusty/chalky appearance on top of foundation - and no dulling of your facial colors or glow. Although it is light, it provides enough “blurr” I would call it, to keep the shine away and truly set your makeup. My only complaint is the packaging, a lot of exccess powder is lost bc it sits on the top and with the puff you have to shake it a bit to get it off. So it is not good storage for the puff under the cap, and the puff needs to be replaced regularly.
Amal H.
Dearborn, MI
Purchased at: Macy's
I recently purchased this and it works like magic. It’s a bit costly but it’s amazing how it works on the skin. It brightens my face and makes my make up look so good. I guarantee you will get compliments after using it.
Audrey B.
Clarksville, TN
I really don’t think Laura Mercer can do any wrong when it comes to powders 🥰 this Brighton’s powder is amazing, and lasts a good 6 to 8 hours it is a little pricy but worth it !!
Kaylene W.
Scott Depot, WV
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
So this product is usually sold out anytime I check around for it. That speaks volumes! A little bit goes a long way & is one of my staples in my natural glam look that I have been going for these days. ✨ sets under eyes and minimal creasing. I have some smile lines under my eyes but that doesn’t keep me from smiling... as long as I have this trusty powder! Jk I’m always smiling! But this just makes me want to do it more often 😄
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lilly M.
Lucerne , CA
il y a 2 ans
Laura Mercier Mineral Primer Does it create flash back?
salome A.
il y a 2 ans
Christina B. il y a 2 ans
Secret Brightening Powder is made specifically for the eye area. It has water infused molecules that keep the delicate under area hydrated, while setting and brightening under the eye. There are tiny flecks of mica in the secret brightening powder to lighten, while the translucent loose powder does not have the mica or the water infused molecules.