BY SECRET

Stay true. Secret original. You can always be confident in the original. Tried and trusted pH-balanced invisible solid formula with odor and wetness protection. see more...

Janeigne N.
I loved Secret Outlast Xtend! The only thing I hope for is a variety of scents, as I love to switch it up. I live a very busy and active life, so it's important for me to be able to count on my deodorant to keep me feeling fresh and, more importantly, smelling fresh. I typically work out for about 20-30 minutes each morning then go to work where I tend to be on my feet a lot.
jenipher s.
This stuff smells really good and is affordable but it does leave white marks on your clothes so its not really my go to but i do have one around for when i run out of the other
Caitlin O.
When I purchased this I intended to grab a different scent and I'm sad I grabbed this one. It isn't a bad scent it just isn't my favorite. It's not over powering though, so that's a plus. I do love that I don't stink or sweat through my clothes. Secret is a good brand and I'd buy it again but probably in a different scent.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I love when you have on deodorant and you can't see it i love the price also it is not that much I also love the way that it smells and feels on my skin it feels great and I use it everyday after I get out of the shower or anytime I feel I need some I recommend this to everyone
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
This deodorant lasts a long time and I don't feel musty by the end of the day. In fact, this is the only brand i have trusted for about a year to keep me fresh all day. It is inexpensive , I prefer the liquid deodorant though.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
I really like this deodorant. It feels silky on the skin and it smells great. It has a sweet fruity, floral smell that lasts a long time but is not overwhelming. I got it on sale at RiteAid for buy one get one half off.
Joanne C.
Chula Vista, CA
I've tried this deodorant a few time and I like it. It really works for me. It goes on nicely and dries totally clear. I wear lots of tank tops and this really help my with the comfort factor for being invisible. They have different scents and you can always find one that suites you.
Paola N.
San Francisco, CA
I didn't like this product, the smell it's ok, does not have a good fixation, I already tried other products with a better fixation, isn't effective to me, and the worse is even that it don't work well in my skin when I go to take a shower is still on my skin, so I didn't recommend it.
Marla H.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I use regular Secret roll on, usually the baby powder scent. It always does the job, far better than any other brand I've tried. I use it daily. The price is reasonable for how well it performs. I've tried cheaper brands, and it is the best one. I would recommend it to others.
Sharnae P.
Lutz, FL
I started using this deodarant a few years ago and haven't changed since. It maintains moisture for the auxiliary. When i sweat i smell the deodarant and i don't get those nasty sweat stains