BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it wo...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does thi...1 Answers
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
Love this scent. It is sp fresh and clean and perfect for the summer. No need to reapply. And there are a variety of scents to choose from.
Crystal W.
Brattleboro, VT
For the price you can’t go wrong with this deodorant! The scent lasts all day long and keeps you fresh!
Heather H.
I always buy Secret deodorant. It is very well priced. They come in a bunch of scents. You. An buy it everywhere.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This has been my go to for years! It keeps me smelling fresh all day whether I'm relaxing or sweating at the gym. It has such a great tropical scent and goes on so smoothly with no irritation. I have always been satisfied with this product!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
While shopping for deodorant my husband suggest I buy this one by Secret. Anything with a Hawaiian scent is always worth a try to me! This one has a very nice tropical smell that lasts all day. Another great thing is that you don't get white build up from it. It works great and smells great too.
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
This newer scent from Secret is one of my favorites - there are two and this one is perfect for summertime! It's citrus and a little bit floral - perfect for warm days when you're a bit more self conscious about sweat and odors. This scent lasts all day long - whether outside or indoors - it works! It also doesn't show up on your clothing, which is a big problem with other brands of deodorant. You only need to apply this wonderfully scented deodorant once and it lasts! Highly recommend. I wrote this review for Influenster and Walmart. #contest #SecretAtWalmart Secret Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Hawaii Citrus Breeze, 2.6 oz
Sheila S.
I love the smell of this deodorant and the fact that it doesn't stain my bras and darker clothing. It's easy to use. I would definitely recommend this deodorant.
Alyssa G.
Temple, TX
I love Secret Deodorant, they have amazing scents and high quality product. Hawaii Citrus Breeze is one of my fave scents! I use it daily, and rarely switch scents unless there is something new I have to try! I would absolutely recommend to anyone!
Angela W.
Brodhead, KY
I have used this deodorant!! It goes on so silky and smooth!! I work long twelve hours a day and I can always depend on staying fresh!!!
Diana D.
Secret never let's me down. By far my favorite deodorant. Bye bye shirt stains from ordinary deodorants.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?