BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it wo...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does thi...1 Answers
Pat S.
Jamaica, NY
One of the few things that really works. I apply it the night before to get serious dryness. Can easily get it at any pharmacy and often sold in bulk for a discount. Super adorable and lasts forever
Vanessa c.
I like this scent, it’s nice and fruity (tropical)
I know fragrance isn’t really healthy for our bodies ..but neither is the aluminum that antiperspirants contain ..however, this does really work at keeping you sweat free, especially on those hot days ...I’ve tried natural deodorants in the past to get away from the aluminum...but honestly, they don’t work as well as this does ..just keeping it real 😁
Kara E.
This has become one of my favorite deodorants on the market! I love how smooth it goes on as well as how long it lasts. Most other deodorants I've tried from Secret never seem to last when I sweat or go through a whole day. But the formula in this deodorant is perfect for my skin and lasts a good amount of the day. If it's a very hot and humid it will last about half the day and the I'll need to put more one but if it's a fairly cool day it will last. Overall I'd say if you're looking for a new deodorant to try this is the perfect one to buy! It also comes in different scents as well.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
While shopping for deodorant my husband suggest I buy this one by Secret. Anything with a Hawaiian scent is always worth a try to me! This one has a very nice tropical smell that lasts all day. Another great thing is that you don't get white build up from it. It works great and smells great too.
Ali C.
Love the way that this smells.... only down side is it sometimes doesn't stop my sweating
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
Love this deodorant! Stays on all day & smells amazing! Last a long time to!
Karrie F.
Oshawa
Works well and smells nice for daily use. Not too bad for staining on clothes. And occasionally need second application through the day.
Ruma N.
wesley chapel, FL
Love this scent. It is sp fresh and clean and perfect for the summer. No need to reapply. And there are a variety of scents to choose from.
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
This newer scent from Secret is one of my favorites - there are two and this one is perfect for summertime! It's citrus and a little bit floral - perfect for warm days when you're a bit more self conscious about sweat and odors. This scent lasts all day long - whether outside or indoors - it works! It also doesn't show up on your clothing, which is a big problem with other brands of deodorant. You only need to apply this wonderfully scented deodorant once and it lasts! Highly recommend. I wrote this review for Influenster and Walmart. #contest #SecretAtWalmart Secret Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Hawaii Citrus Breeze, 2.6 oz
Bryanna H.
Westover, WV
Secret's Hawaii Citrus Breeze Deodorant is my go to Deodorant for summer. It has a great scent that reminds me of my first time being at the beach and having a glass of lemonade. The great thing about this product is it is long last so no bad odor under your arms for hours.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?

back