BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the ...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one se...1 Answers
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
While shopping for deodorant my husband suggest I buy this one by Secret. Anything with a Hawaiian scent is always worth a try to me! This one has a very nice tropical smell that lasts all day. Another great thing is that you don't get white build up from it. It works great and smells great too.
Ali C.
Love the way that this smells.... only down side is it sometimes doesn't stop my sweating
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
This newer scent from Secret is one of my favorites - there are two and this one is perfect for summertime! It's citrus and a little bit floral - perfect for warm days when you're a bit more self conscious about sweat and odors. This scent lasts all day long - whether outside or indoors - it works! It also doesn't show up on your clothing, which is a big problem with other brands of deodorant. You only need to apply this wonderfully scented deodorant once and it lasts! Highly recommend. I wrote this review for Influenster and Walmart. #contest #SecretAtWalmart Secret Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Hawaii Citrus Breeze, 2.6 oz
Pat S.
Jamaica, NY
One of the few things that really works. I apply it the night before to get serious dryness. Can easily get it at any pharmacy and often sold in bulk for a discount. Super adorable and lasts forever
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I realized I forgot to put on deodorant one morning, at work, and made an impulse purchase at Walgreens. This deodorant ended up being a bargain, and works amazingly well under stress. I'm not normally huge on tropical scents because I cannot stand the smell of coconut but this was awesome. Great buy.
Valentina B.
Me parece muy buen producto, protege mucho durante el dia y ademas huele muy bien. Los olores citricos son excelentes!
Ariana M.
Leesburg, VA
I am so picky when it comes to deodorant because I do such a high volume of working out. Secret Hawaii Citrus Breeze and their Paris Scent are always my go to because they last long and smell fantastic!
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
I have used several different antiperspirant since going through menopause. I have found that Secret 48 HR has worked . yay
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
I like this better than the baby powder scent and formula of the original Secret deodorant. The scent is pretty nice, it doesn't break me out like some other deodorants. Lasts all day, does the trick. Decent price, no complaints here. I recommend you give it a try, couldn't hurt.
Casey S.
Somerton, AZ
I work indoors running around daily then outside in the barn after and I live in Arizona seems to last all day
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?