BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it wo...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does thi...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Bailey K.
Prior Lake, MN
This was my favorite one but they got rid of it at my target I was so sad! It was literally the definition of what I would want my arm pits to smell like. It lasted long and yes I would recommend!
Lauren H.
New York
Currently using this and, while the scent did take some getting used to, it’s growing on me. It’s a nice, summery smell! It’s a good value for the price - I purchased it at target with a coupon - but it’s not my favorite one I have smelled.
Ashley M.
Santa Fe
I have never raved about a deodorant before, But this stuff smells so good that I almost wish they made a body spray with the same scent. It lasts all day and doesn’t feel greasy or slimy at all. I only buy this now.
Leeza R.
Las Vegas, NV
I’ve only had the product for a little over a week and I’m in love. I don’t smell especially after a three hour workout. I love the scent as well.
Rebecca D.
Williamsburg, VA
This smells amazing. It leaves you smelling so good throughout the day. It’s great how long the smell actually last. This deodorant can be a little pricey but it is worth it because you don’t have to reapply all the time
Kayla M.
Brandenburg
This deodorant goes on very smooth and leaves you feeling protected. The smell is also great! I am one who sweats more than others and for me it keeps me dry! I highly recommend this product and it’s my new favorite deodorant!!!
Candice K.
Lockport
Secret is my favorite brand of deodorant. It is the only brand that has kept me feeling fresh and dry all day! And this is my favorite scent!
Vanessa A.
Flint, MI
The two things that make a deodorant good to me is if it smells good, and if it works. This deodorant does both of those things for me!
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
I’ve been using this scent/brand since I was about 13. The smell is incredible, and I love that it doesn’t fade away after awhile. It holds up well throughout those really hot days (and it’s so affordable!)
Vanessa c.
I like this scent, it’s nice and fruity (tropical)
I know fragrance isn’t really healthy for our bodies ..but neither is the aluminum that antiperspirants contain ..however, this does really work at keeping you sweat free, especially on those hot days ...I’ve tried natural deodorants in the past to get away from the aluminum...but honestly, they don’t work as well as this does ..just keeping it real 😁
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?