BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it wo...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does thi...1 Answers
Ivana C.
Toronto
This has a nice fruity smell i love this brand. Its effective and gentle very refreshing purchase mine at my local drug store.
Blythe B.
Barrie, Ontario
Love it! Smells super sweet and feels cool going on, doesn't get all lumpy throughout the day like stick deodorant
Jillian L.
Saint John, NB
My go-to deodorant for years now! Super effective, doesn't leave white marks on my clothes, and smells amazing.
Melissa M.
Toronto , Ontario
I love the smell of this deodorant. It not only smells good but I also feel fresh throughout the day.
Jennifer G.
Love the scent of secret hawaii citrus breeze, it leaves me feeling dry, and fresh all day long
Leith F.
Non clumping. Wonderful fruity scent. Manages hot situations well. Doesn't stain shirts.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?