BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without th...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the mo...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem...1 Answers
Angela S.
Angela S.
Green Bay, WI
I really like this. It really does go on dry and keeps me dry all day. I love the citrus smell it has.
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA
Smells sooooo good and lasts all day. I've repurchased 3 times and will continue too as long as its on the shelves!!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
This is hands down the BEST deodorant I have ever used. I refuse to buy any other kind, because whenever I do I am always disappointed. The Hawaii Citrus smells so so good and lasts all day. Even when I sweat or workout I cant still smell it!
Hillary T.
Hillary T.
Brantford
This is my favorite deodorant ever! The smell is amazing and I swear it lasts forever. Even when you sweat all you smell is the amazing smell of the deodorant. This isn't a pricey product and I definitely recommend checking out this or other secret deodorants. They all work and smell great!
Ivana C.
Ivana C.
Toronto
This has a nice fruity smell i love this brand. Its effective and gentle very refreshing purchase mine at my local drug store.
Blythe B.
Blythe B.
Barrie, Ontario
Love it! Smells super sweet and feels cool going on, doesn't get all lumpy throughout the day like stick deodorant
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Calgary
The smell of this deodorant is amazing and it works just as well! It is smooth and I don't get a rash like I do from other deodorants. I also find that it is invisible it doesn't leave white marks on my clothing like some others do.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Calgary, AB
I prefer the clinical gel but this solid IS invisible. Doesn't stein and the scent is tropical fresh. It keeps me dry all day even in intense heat. My go-to vacation choice
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
I love this deodorant. You cant go wrong with Secret Invisible Solid. While the hawaaiian scent was great, I do prefer the Lavendar.
Jillian L.
Jillian L.
Saint John, NB
My go-to deodorant for years now! Super effective, doesn't leave white marks on my clothes, and smells amazing.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?