BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it wo...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does thi...1 Answers
Beth B.
Hermitage, TN
Love this antiperspirant. Light, fresh scent that reminds me of being at the beach. Love!
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
I just love the yummy smell! It keeps me dry and doesn't stain my clothes! It's awesome!
Ali C.
Love the way that this smells.... only down side is it sometimes doesn't stop my sweating
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
Love this deodorant! Stays on all day & smells amazing! Last a long time to!
Harmony J.
Vanceboro, NC
Love pretty much all Secret deodorants! this one smells flowery and fresh!!
Hillary T.
Brantford
This is my favorite deodorant ever! The smell is amazing and I swear it lasts forever. Even when you sweat all you smell is the amazing smell of the deodorant. This isn't a pricey product and I definitely recommend checking out this or other secret deodorants. They all work and smell great!
Karen S.
Calgary, AB
I prefer the clinical gel but this solid IS invisible. Doesn't stein and the scent is tropical fresh. It keeps me dry all day even in intense heat. My go-to vacation choice
Kelli F.
Calgary
The smell of this deodorant is amazing and it works just as well! It is smooth and I don't get a rash like I do from other deodorants. I also find that it is invisible it doesn't leave white marks on my clothing like some others do.
Jamie M.
I love this deodorant. You cant go wrong with Secret Invisible Solid. While the hawaaiian scent was great, I do prefer the Lavendar.
Ivana C.
Toronto
This has a nice fruity smell i love this brand. Its effective and gentle very refreshing purchase mine at my local drug store.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?