BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without th...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the mo...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem...1 Answers
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
I just love the yummy smell! It keeps me dry and doesn't stain my clothes! It's awesome!
Harmony J.
Harmony J.
Vanceboro, NC
Love pretty much all Secret deodorants! this one smells flowery and fresh!!
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA
Smells sooooo good and lasts all day. I've repurchased 3 times and will continue too as long as its on the shelves!!
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Me parece muy buen producto, protege mucho durante el dia y ademas huele muy bien. Los olores citricos son excelentes!
Lily R.
Lily R.
The smell and formula are amazing!!!! I workout and I can still feel/smell the deodorant. Will continue to buy this product until the day I perish.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I realized I forgot to put on deodorant one morning, at work, and made an impulse purchase at Walgreens. This deodorant ended up being a bargain, and works amazingly well under stress. I'm not normally huge on tropical scents because I cannot stand the smell of coconut but this was awesome. Great buy.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
This is hands down the BEST deodorant I have ever used. I refuse to buy any other kind, because whenever I do I am always disappointed. The Hawaii Citrus smells so so good and lasts all day. Even when I sweat or workout I cant still smell it!
Alexia  S.
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
The scent is really pleasant and it works really well- a noticeable difference from other deodorants. Putting on in the morning will last all day through the end of work. Good for working out too!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
Works great! Love the smell...smells so citrusy and fresh! I wish they made an air freshener that smells like this deodorant!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Nashville, TN, TN
This is my favorite deodorant! It's scent is so refreshing and takes me to somewhere tropical every time I get a whiff of it. It also keeps the pits nice and dry!
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Hudsonville, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?