BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the ...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one se...1 Answers
Heather D.
Dearborn, MI
I love secret and this Hawaii sent is so fresh and clean smelling..perfect for the hot days of summer.
Whitney S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is the brand of deodorant that I use on a regular basis. I've tried some of the other scents but this is my favorite! It lasts all day and protects me from smelling (lol).
Missy F.
Batavia, IL
I love the smell to this. It works just how I wish it do. There isn't much else great or amazing about it as it does the job
Beth B.
Hermitage, TN
Love this antiperspirant. Light, fresh scent that reminds me of being at the beach. Love!
summer e.
I love this deodorant. It smells so nice and it keeps me smelling nice all day long! It really is an invisible solid just as it says, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good deodorant.
Harley  C.
Amarillo, TX
I love my secret deodorant smell last so long just like my husband says it is way better than any mens deodorant
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
I just love the yummy smell! It keeps me dry and doesn't stain my clothes! It's awesome!
Annika B.
Hilliard, OH
Great smelling and really helps the under arms i cn put i o n the morning before school and it still smells great at 9 at night
Desirae D.
Manchester, TN
I am currently using this and love it. It super soft, clear deodorant that last all day. I work outside all year and I'm a 31 year old woman who has extreme hot flashes. So I tend to sweat a lot and this really puts out a citrus floral smell. Love it.
Brittney J.
Longview, TX
I love that this deodorant last all day and smells amazing.. I bought this at Walmart and will be repurchasing soon.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin , MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?