BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it wo...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does thi...1 Answers
Angela W.
Brodhead, KY
I have used this deodorant!! It goes on so silky and smooth!! I work long twelve hours a day and I can always depend on staying fresh!!!
Vanessa A.
Flint, MI
The two things that make a deodorant good to me is if it smells good, and if it works. This deodorant does both of those things for me!
Adrianna P.
Tuscaloosa
Love this deodorant! It literally will last all day and smells amazing! It smells like the beach and has a floral coconut like scent.
Lacey L.
Hastings, NE
I love this deodorant! It smells so nice and you can tell when it's working to prevent sweating because it starts to smell fresh ūüėä
Elizabeth M.
This is by far my favorite deodorant! Secret in general but this one in particular! Smells amazing and lasts all day and then some!
Nicole B.
Louisville, KY
This works in all situations. Stress, gym, work and I still spell great the next day! Always get at Walgreens. Smells so good!
Annika B.
Hilliard, OH
Great smelling and really helps the under arms i cn put i o n the morning before school and it still smells great at 9 at night
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
Works great! Love the smell...smells so citrusy and fresh! I wish they made an air freshener that smells like this deodorant!
Missy F.
Batavia, IL
I love the smell to this. It works just how I wish it do. There isn't much else great or amazing about it as it does the job
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
I have used several different antiperspirant since going through menopause. I have found that Secret 48 HR has worked . yay
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?