BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the ...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one se...1 Answers
Lizzy N.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
This deodorant smells great! It's not too strong, just the right amount to keep me feeling fresh! I do think the antiperspirant aspect isn't as strong as some others I have tried.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is the brand of deodorant that I use on a regular basis. I've tried some of the other scents but this is my favorite! It lasts all day and protects me from smelling (lol).
Haley N.
Haley N.
Benton, LA
Secret is the best deodorant I have ever used. It smells great and leaves me feeling fresh even after sweating a lot.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
I love the citrus smell. Most of my perfumes and body sprays are a citrus smell, and it mixes perfectly.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
Hastings, NE
I love this deodorant! It smells so nice and you can tell when it's working to prevent sweating because it starts to smell fresh ūüėä
Annika B.
Annika B.
Hilliard, OH
Great smelling and really helps the under arms i cn put i o n the morning before school and it still smells great at 9 at night
Missy F.
Missy F.
Batavia, IL
I love the smell to this. It works just how I wish it do. There isn't much else great or amazing about it as it does the job
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
Love this deodorant! Stays on all day & smells amazing! Last a long time to!
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Longview, TX
I love that this deodorant last all day and smells amazing.. I bought this at Walmart and will be repurchasing soon.
Harley  C.
Harley C.
Amarillo, TX
I love my secret deodorant smell last so long just like my husband says it is way better than any mens deodorant
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?