BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the ...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one se...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Nicole B.
Louisville, KY
This works in all situations. Stress, gym, work and I still spell great the next day! Always get at Walgreens. Smells so good!
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
Works great! Love the smell...smells so citrusy and fresh! I wish they made an air freshener that smells like this deodorant!
Missy F.
Batavia, IL
I love the smell to this. It works just how I wish it do. There isn't much else great or amazing about it as it does the job
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
I have used several different antiperspirant since going through menopause. I have found that Secret 48 HR has worked . yay
Valentina B.
Me parece muy buen producto, protege mucho durante el dia y ademas huele muy bien. Los olores citricos son excelentes!
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA
Smells sooooo good and lasts all day. I've repurchased 3 times and will continue too as long as its on the shelves!!
Brittney J.
Longview, TX
I love that this deodorant last all day and smells amazing.. I bought this at Walmart and will be repurchasing soon.
Lexie M.
Columbus, OH
I always use secret deodorant. It actually does go on clear. I also feel like it lasts way longer than other brands.
Haley N.
Benton, LA
Secret is the best deodorant I have ever used. It smells great and leaves me feeling fresh even after sweating a lot.
Heather H.
I always buy Secret deodorant. It is very well priced. They come in a bunch of scents. You. An buy it everywhere.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?