BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the ...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one se...1 Answers
Tasha C.
This is my absolute favorite deodorant. It has been my go to for many years now and i always recommend it to my family and friends because it is long lasting and smeels amazing. #mycultclassics
Jennifer L.
This is my favorite deodorant right now, it makes my skin supersoft and the smell is amazing. It lasts a long time and keeps my pities happy.
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
So, I'm not going to lie ladies, this is the best deodorant out there lol I love how I smell amazing, almost like a tropical smell. I never smell bad, well at least I hope I don't lol this is the one thing I can't live withoit. If secret stopped making this I think I would cry!! I've been using this for a few years and love it!! It goes on dry it says which is needed if you are always on the go..
Casey S.
Somerton, AZ
I work indoors running around daily then outside in the barn after and I live in Arizona seems to last all day
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
I have used several different antiperspirant since going through menopause. I have found that Secret 48 HR has worked . yay
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
I like this better than the baby powder scent and formula of the original Secret deodorant. The scent is pretty nice, it doesn't break me out like some other deodorants. Lasts all day, does the trick. Decent price, no complaints here. I recommend you give it a try, couldn't hurt.
Ariana M.
Leesburg, VA
I am so picky when it comes to deodorant because I do such a high volume of working out. Secret Hawaii Citrus Breeze and their Paris Scent are always my go to because they last long and smell fantastic!
Brittney J.
Longview, TX
I love that this deodorant last all day and smells amazing.. I bought this at Walmart and will be repurchasing soon.
Lacey L.
Hastings, NE
I love this deodorant! It smells so nice and you can tell when it's working to prevent sweating because it starts to smell fresh 😊
Harmony J.
Vanceboro, NC
Love pretty much all Secret deodorants! this one smells flowery and fresh!!
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin , MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?