BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the ...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one se...1 Answers
Angela W.
Angela W.
Brodhead, KY
I have used this deodorant!! It goes on so silky and smooth!! I work long twelve hours a day and I can always depend on staying fresh!!!
Regina K.
Regina K.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love this brand of deodorant. Unlike others, after a week your deodorant is still in tact and hasn't completely crumpled into obliteration. Due to its surability and an amazing variety of smells, this deodorant take top priority in my routine.
Korinne B.
Korinne B.
I really like the tropical sent. Secret usually works pretty well for me. I still do get the yellow stains on the white T-shirts but I have every deodorant so it's not a big deal. At least when I sweat I feel like it's not stinky for everyone else!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
This is by far my favorite deodorant! Secret in general but this one in particular! Smells amazing and lasts all day and then some!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
This is the only deodorant I will ever use! I love the tropical smell of it and it keeps me fresh and dry! It will not stain your clothes if you start to sweat! Perfect deodorant for those who sweat more than others
Monique F.
Monique F.
Gardena, CA
This deodorant has an amazing scent! Helps you stay dry for up to 48 hours. Usually around $4 at target! Great deal if you buy when the have buy 4 get a $5 gift card so you pretty much get one for free!!!
summer e.
summer e.
I love this deodorant. It smells so nice and it keeps me smelling nice all day long! It really is an invisible solid just as it says, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good deodorant.
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Tuscaloosa
Love this deodorant! It literally will last all day and smells amazing! It smells like the beach and has a floral coconut like scent.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Secret never let's me down. By far my favorite deodorant. Bye bye shirt stains from ordinary deodorants.
sasha s.
sasha s.
Love this brand they have many different smells that I like. Not very pricey so affordable to most which is nice. This is the only brand I buy.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?