BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the ...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one se...1 Answers
Heather D.
Dearborn, MI
I love secret and this Hawaii sent is so fresh and clean smelling..perfect for the hot days of summer.
Whitney S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is the brand of deodorant that I use on a regular basis. I've tried some of the other scents but this is my favorite! It lasts all day and protects me from smelling (lol).
Missy F.
Batavia, IL
I love the smell to this. It works just how I wish it do. There isn't much else great or amazing about it as it does the job
Beth B.
Hermitage, TN
Love this antiperspirant. Light, fresh scent that reminds me of being at the beach. Love!
summer e.
I love this deodorant. It smells so nice and it keeps me smelling nice all day long! It really is an invisible solid just as it says, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good deodorant.
Harley  C.
Amarillo, TX
I love my secret deodorant smell last so long just like my husband says it is way better than any mens deodorant
miriam g.
Salem, MA
Literally love this deodorant!!!! Like it lasts all day and you don't have to reapply ever now and then. Especially when I sweat I can still smell this citrus Hawaiian smell. No more smelling odor easy and worry when it stops working because this deodorant is great. You can find this at target and local stores.
Jenna B.
Blackville, SC
I have never been so obsessed with a deodorant until I discovered this product in the store. It lasts ALL day long and would probably hold true to it's 48 hour promise (although I've never tested it out). I'm never looking back!
amelie o.
I have been using this scent for awhile now and it is my favorite. I feel fresh and dry with it on and secure. It lasts long and also leaves the skin feeling soft afterwards. It's an affordable trusting brand and I would recommend it. Also didn't give me a reaction and I'm ultra sensitive to fragrances/underarm products.
Jennifer L.
This is my favorite deodorant right now, it makes my skin supersoft and the smell is amazing. It lasts a long time and keeps my pities happy.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin , MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?