BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the ...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one se...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Haley G.
Charleston, SC
This is my favorite deodorant! It's scent is so refreshing and takes me to somewhere tropical every time I get a whiff of it. It also keeps the pits nice and dry!
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Smells great and the smell lasts longer than any other scented deodorants I have used. Does not leave a weird shadowing and lasts throughout intense workouts
Lily R.
The smell and formula are amazing!!!! I workout and I can still feel/smell the deodorant. Will continue to buy this product until the day I perish.
sasha s.
Love this brand they have many different smells that I like. Not very pricey so affordable to most which is nice. This is the only brand I buy.
Jennifer L.
This is my favorite deodorant right now, it makes my skin supersoft and the smell is amazing. It lasts a long time and keeps my pities happy.
Angela W.
Brodhead, KY
I have used this deodorant!! It goes on so silky and smooth!! I work long twelve hours a day and I can always depend on staying fresh!!!
Adrianna P.
Tuscaloosa
Love this deodorant! It literally will last all day and smells amazing! It smells like the beach and has a floral coconut like scent.
Elizabeth M.
This is by far my favorite deodorant! Secret in general but this one in particular! Smells amazing and lasts all day and then some!
Lacey L.
Hastings, NE
I love this deodorant! It smells so nice and you can tell when it's working to prevent sweating because it starts to smell fresh 😊
Annika B.
Hilliard, OH
Great smelling and really helps the under arms i cn put i o n the morning before school and it still smells great at 9 at night
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?