BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without th...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the mo...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem...1 Answers
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
I love the smell of this deodorant and the fact that it doesn't stain my bras and darker clothing. It's easy to use. I would definitely recommend this deodorant.
Desirae D.
Desirae D.
Manchester, TN
I am currently using this and love it. It super soft, clear deodorant that last all day. I work outside all year and I'm a 31 year old woman who has extreme hot flashes. So I tend to sweat a lot and this really puts out a citrus floral smell. Love it.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Brodhead, KY
I have used this deodorant!! It goes on so silky and smooth!! I work long twelve hours a day and I can always depend on staying fresh!!!
Korinne B.
Korinne B.
I really like the tropical sent. Secret usually works pretty well for me. I still do get the yellow stains on the white T-shirts but I have every deodorant so it's not a big deal. At least when I sweat I feel like it's not stinky for everyone else!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
This is by far my favorite deodorant! Secret in general but this one in particular! Smells amazing and lasts all day and then some!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
This is the only deodorant I will ever use! I love the tropical smell of it and it keeps me fresh and dry! It will not stain your clothes if you start to sweat! Perfect deodorant for those who sweat more than others
summer e.
summer e.
I love this deodorant. It smells so nice and it keeps me smelling nice all day long! It really is an invisible solid just as it says, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good deodorant.
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Tuscaloosa
Love this deodorant! It literally will last all day and smells amazing! It smells like the beach and has a floral coconut like scent.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Secret never let's me down. By far my favorite deodorant. Bye bye shirt stains from ordinary deodorants.
Lizzy N.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
This deodorant smells great! It's not too strong, just the right amount to keep me feeling fresh! I do think the antiperspirant aspect isn't as strong as some others I have tried.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Hudsonville, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?