BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without th...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the mo...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem...1 Answers
Casey S.
Casey S.
Somerton, AZ
I work indoors running around daily then outside in the barn after and I live in Arizona seems to last all day
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
The smell of this deodorant is amazing!! I love that it isn't a gel, but is still invisible.
Ali C.
Ali C.
Love the way that this smells.... only down side is it sometimes doesn't stop my sweating
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
This newer scent from Secret is one of my favorites - there are two and this one is perfect for summertime! It's citrus and a little bit floral - perfect for warm days when you're a bit more self conscious about sweat and odors. This scent lasts all day long - whether outside or indoors - it works! It also doesn't show up on your clothing, which is a big problem with other brands of deodorant. You only need to apply this wonderfully scented deodorant once and it lasts! Highly recommend. I wrote this review for Influenster and Walmart. #contest #SecretAtWalmart Secret Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Hawaii Citrus Breeze, 2.6 oz
Khadiza S.
Khadiza S.
This has got to be the best smelling deodorant I have bought. It smells incredible, and it actually lasts for 48 hours! The scent isn't overpowering which is a good thing. I would rate this a 5/5! I'm looking forward to trying out the Paris Rose scent next.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
 I love a good strong solid deodorant that can last all day long, smell great and won't cost an arm and a leg every time I need a new one. Secret has a super wide variety of scents to choose from. Soho Berry is my absolute favorite but I love to switch it up every once and awhile! Definitely recommend.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
While shopping for deodorant my husband suggest I buy this one by Secret. Anything with a Hawaiian scent is always worth a try to me! This one has a very nice tropical smell that lasts all day. Another great thing is that you don't get white build up from it. It works great and smells great too.
Bryanna H.
Bryanna H.
Westover
Secret's Hawaii Citrus Breeze Deodorant is my go to Deodorant for summer. It has a great scent that reminds me of my first time being at the beach and having a glass of lemonade. The great thing about this product is it is long last so no bad odor under your arms for hours.
Kelley L.
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
I tried something new and bought this and I'm glad I did. I needed something better an this was it. I love the fruity smell and it actually last all day unlike some others. Def does the job esp on gym days. I would recommend to others an buy it again
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
This is a very good deodrant. The smell is SO yummy! But the smell isn't over powering at all. It's subtle and it lasts. I noticed the light citrus scent all day. BEST part is although this is a solid it didn't leave any white marks on my soft black shirt. It says "invisible solid" on the front and it really is.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?