BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the ...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one se...1 Answers
Hannah E.
This is the only deodorant I will ever use! I love the tropical smell of it and it keeps me fresh and dry! It will not stain your clothes if you start to sweat! Perfect deodorant for those who sweat more than others
Ariana M.
Leesburg, VA
I am so picky when it comes to deodorant because I do such a high volume of working out. Secret Hawaii Citrus Breeze and their Paris Scent are always my go to because they last long and smell fantastic!
Monique F.
Gardena, CA
This deodorant has an amazing scent! Helps you stay dry for up to 48 hours. Usually around $4 at target! Great deal if you buy when the have buy 4 get a $5 gift card so you pretty much get one for free!!!
Courtney D.
I have always used secret deodorant and the smells just keep getting better! I like the feeling of being protected all day and they come in both dry and gel deodorant so it can fit anyone's taste!
Tasha C.
This is my absolute favorite deodorant. It has been my go to for many years now and i always recommend it to my family and friends because it is long lasting and smeels amazing. #mycultclassics
Desirae D.
Manchester, TN
I am currently using this and love it. It super soft, clear deodorant that last all day. I work outside all year and I'm a 31 year old woman who has extreme hot flashes. So I tend to sweat a lot and this really puts out a citrus floral smell. Love it.
Danielle M.
This is hands down the BEST deodorant I have ever used. I refuse to buy any other kind, because whenever I do I am always disappointed. The Hawaii Citrus smells so so good and lasts all day. Even when I sweat or workout I cant still smell it!
summer e.
I love this deodorant. It smells so nice and it keeps me smelling nice all day long! It really is an invisible solid just as it says, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good deodorant.
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
The scent is really pleasant and it works really well- a noticeable difference from other deodorants. Putting on in the morning will last all day through the end of work. Good for working out too!
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
This deodorant smells great! It's not too strong, just the right amount to keep me feeling fresh! I do think the antiperspirant aspect isn't as strong as some others I have tried.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin , MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?