BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the ...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one se...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
This newer scent from Secret is one of my favorites - there are two and this one is perfect for summertime! It's citrus and a little bit floral - perfect for warm days when you're a bit more self conscious about sweat and odors. This scent lasts all day long - whether outside or indoors - it works! It also doesn't show up on your clothing, which is a big problem with other brands of deodorant. You only need to apply this wonderfully scented deodorant once and it lasts! Highly recommend. I wrote this review for Influenster and Walmart. #contest #SecretAtWalmart Secret Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Hawaii Citrus Breeze, 2.6 oz
Pat S.
Jamaica, NY
One of the few things that really works. I apply it the night before to get serious dryness. Can easily get it at any pharmacy and often sold in bulk for a discount. Super adorable and lasts forever
Bryanna H.
Westover, WV
Secret's Hawaii Citrus Breeze Deodorant is my go to Deodorant for summer. It has a great scent that reminds me of my first time being at the beach and having a glass of lemonade. The great thing about this product is it is long last so no bad odor under your arms for hours.
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
I tried something new and bought this and I'm glad I did. I needed something better an this was it. I love the fruity smell and it actually last all day unlike some others. Def does the job esp on gym days. I would recommend to others an buy it again
Alyssa G.
Temple, TX
I love Secret Deodorant, they have amazing scents and high quality product. Hawaii Citrus Breeze is one of my fave scents! I use it daily, and rarely switch scents unless there is something new I have to try! I would absolutely recommend to anyone!
Bailey M.
This is a very good deodrant. The smell is SO yummy! But the smell isn't over powering at all. It's subtle and it lasts. I noticed the light citrus scent all day. BEST part is although this is a solid it didn't leave any white marks on my soft black shirt. It says "invisible solid" on the front and it really is.
Sheila S.
I love the smell of this deodorant and the fact that it doesn't stain my bras and darker clothing. It's easy to use. I would definitely recommend this deodorant.
Desirae D.
Manchester, TN
I am currently using this and love it. It super soft, clear deodorant that last all day. I work outside all year and I'm a 31 year old woman who has extreme hot flashes. So I tend to sweat a lot and this really puts out a citrus floral smell. Love it.
Regina K.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love this brand of deodorant. Unlike others, after a week your deodorant is still in tact and hasn't completely crumpled into obliteration. Due to its surability and an amazing variety of smells, this deodorant take top priority in my routine.
Korinne B.
I really like the tropical sent. Secret usually works pretty well for me. I still do get the yellow stains on the white T-shirts but I have every deodorant so it's not a big deal. At least when I sweat I feel like it's not stinky for everyone else!
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?