BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the ...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one se...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Smells great and the smell lasts longer than any other scented deodorants I have used. Does not leave a weird shadowing and lasts throughout intense workouts
Jennifer L.
This is my favorite deodorant right now, it makes my skin supersoft and the smell is amazing. It lasts a long time and keeps my pities happy.
Nicole B.
Louisville, KY
This works in all situations. Stress, gym, work and I still spell great the next day! Always get at Walgreens. Smells so good!
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
I have used several different antiperspirant since going through menopause. I have found that Secret 48 HR has worked . yay
Lexie M.
Columbus, OH
I always use secret deodorant. It actually does go on clear. I also feel like it lasts way longer than other brands.
Casey S.
Somerton, AZ
I work indoors running around daily then outside in the barn after and I live in Arizona seems to last all day
Nicole V.
The smell of this deodorant is amazing!! I love that it isn't a gel, but is still invisible.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
While shopping for deodorant my husband suggest I buy this one by Secret. Anything with a Hawaiian scent is always worth a try to me! This one has a very nice tropical smell that lasts all day. Another great thing is that you don't get white build up from it. It works great and smells great too.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
 I love a good strong solid deodorant that can last all day long, smell great and won't cost an arm and a leg every time I need a new one. Secret has a super wide variety of scents to choose from. Soho Berry is my absolute favorite but I love to switch it up every once and awhile! Definitely recommend.
Krista L.
San Diego , CA
This has been my go to for years! It keeps me smelling fresh all day whether I'm relaxing or sweating at the gym. It has such a great tropical scent and goes on so smoothly with no irritation. I have always been satisfied with this product!
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?