BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the ...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one se...1 Answers
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
This newer scent from Secret is one of my favorites - there are two and this one is perfect for summertime! It's citrus and a little bit floral - perfect for warm days when you're a bit more self conscious about sweat and odors. This scent lasts all day long - whether outside or indoors - it works! It also doesn't show up on your clothing, which is a big problem with other brands of deodorant. You only need to apply this wonderfully scented deodorant once and it lasts! Highly recommend. I wrote this review for Influenster and Walmart. #contest #SecretAtWalmart Secret Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Hawaii Citrus Breeze, 2.6 oz
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
While shopping for deodorant my husband suggest I buy this one by Secret. Anything with a Hawaiian scent is always worth a try to me! This one has a very nice tropical smell that lasts all day. Another great thing is that you don't get white build up from it. It works great and smells great too.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I realized I forgot to put on deodorant one morning, at work, and made an impulse purchase at Walgreens. This deodorant ended up being a bargain, and works amazingly well under stress. I'm not normally huge on tropical scents because I cannot stand the smell of coconut but this was awesome. Great buy.
Pat S.
Jamaica, NY
One of the few things that really works. I apply it the night before to get serious dryness. Can easily get it at any pharmacy and often sold in bulk for a discount. Super adorable and lasts forever
Bryanna H.
Westover, WV
Secret's Hawaii Citrus Breeze Deodorant is my go to Deodorant for summer. It has a great scent that reminds me of my first time being at the beach and having a glass of lemonade. The great thing about this product is it is long last so no bad odor under your arms for hours.
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
I tried something new and bought this and I'm glad I did. I needed something better an this was it. I love the fruity smell and it actually last all day unlike some others. Def does the job esp on gym days. I would recommend to others an buy it again
Alyssa G.
Temple, TX
I love Secret Deodorant, they have amazing scents and high quality product. Hawaii Citrus Breeze is one of my fave scents! I use it daily, and rarely switch scents unless there is something new I have to try! I would absolutely recommend to anyone!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This has been my go to for years! It keeps me smelling fresh all day whether I'm relaxing or sweating at the gym. It has such a great tropical scent and goes on so smoothly with no irritation. I have always been satisfied with this product!
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
So, I'm not going to lie ladies, this is the best deodorant out there lol I love how I smell amazing, almost like a tropical smell. I never smell bad, well at least I hope I don't lol this is the one thing I can't live withoit. If secret stopped making this I think I would cry!! I've been using this for a few years and love it!! It goes on dry it says which is needed if you are always on the go..
Sheila S.
I love the smell of this deodorant and the fact that it doesn't stain my bras and darker clothing. It's easy to use. I would definitely recommend this deodorant.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?