BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it wo...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does thi...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kara E.
This has become one of my favorite deodorants on the market! I love how smooth it goes on as well as how long it lasts. Most other deodorants I've tried from Secret never seem to last when I sweat or go through a whole day. But the formula in this deodorant is perfect for my skin and lasts a good amount of the day. If it's a very hot and humid it will last about half the day and the I'll need to put more one but if it's a fairly cool day it will last. Overall I'd say if you're looking for a new deodorant to try this is the perfect one to buy! It also comes in different scents as well.
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
I bought this on a whim because I forgot to pack it for a trip, I always smell deodorant before I buy and it smelled okay in store. It definitely morphs when on.
Performance when put to work- subpar! I live and work on a farm in south Georgia heat and this did nothing for me but make me smell nice.

Any white stains- yes! It says that it won't leave white satins on clothes but in fact in will, but that's not a huge deal breaker for me, I've learned in my life that a makeup wipe or baby wipe can very easily remove it quickly.

All in all, I will not repurchase this type of deodorant but If you want underarms that smell like a tropical island then this is your deodorant lol
Lauren H.
New York
Currently using this and, while the scent did take some getting used to, it’s growing on me. It’s a nice, summery smell! It’s a good value for the price - I purchased it at target with a coupon - but it’s not my favorite one I have smelled.
Kayla M.
Brandenburg
This deodorant goes on very smooth and leaves you feeling protected. The smell is also great! I am one who sweats more than others and for me it keeps me dry! I highly recommend this product and it’s my new favorite deodorant!!!
Deanna Y.
Herndon, PA
I love the smell of this but unfortunately it’s not as strong as I would like it to be. I find myself reapplying throughout the day very often. The price isn’t bad but when you use it 4-5 times a day you go through it faster.
Erin W.
Conroe, TX
This is basically the only antiperspirant & deodorant that works for me. Still not the perfect product, as I feel the need to reapply in the afternoons, but overall works well. I also wish it were a little more affordable.
Rebecca D.
Williamsburg, VA
This smells amazing. It leaves you smelling so good throughout the day. It’s great how long the smell actually last. This deodorant can be a little pricey but it is worth it because you don’t have to reapply all the time
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
I’ve been using this scent/brand since I was about 13. The smell is incredible, and I love that it doesn’t fade away after awhile. It holds up well throughout those really hot days (and it’s so affordable!)
Bailey K.
Prior Lake, MN
This was my favorite one but they got rid of it at my target I was so sad! It was literally the definition of what I would want my arm pits to smell like. It lasted long and yes I would recommend!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Omg if you love the smell of sweet citrus this deodorant is amazing! You smell good all day, it doesnt ball up and it clear, and the price is good for the product. I gave 4 stars bc i do have to apply it a couple times a day but it smelks so good i dont mind!
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?