BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without th...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the mo...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem...1 Answers
kathy q.
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
So, I'm not going to lie ladies, this is the best deodorant out there lol I love how I smell amazing, almost like a tropical smell. I never smell bad, well at least I hope I don't lol this is the one thing I can't live withoit. If secret stopped making this I think I would cry!! I've been using this for a few years and love it!! It goes on dry it says which is needed if you are always on the go..
Gabrielle A.
Gabrielle A.
I love the smell of this, but it doesn't last. When I don't sweat at all and stay indoors it lasts all day. But the minute I do some kind of physical activity, even a light activity such as a 2 mile walk, it wears off and I smell like B.O mixed with a light citrus scent. I've used this brand before, but this scent doesn't cover up and smells.
amelie o.
amelie o.
I have been using this scent for awhile now and it is my favorite. I feel fresh and dry with it on and secure. It lasts long and also leaves the skin feeling soft afterwards. It's an affordable trusting brand and I would recommend it. Also didn't give me a reaction and I'm ultra sensitive to fragrances/underarm products.
miriam g.
miriam g.
Salem, MA
Literally love this deodorant!!!! Like it lasts all day and you don't have to reapply ever now and then. Especially when I sweat I can still smell this citrus Hawaiian smell. No more smelling odor easy and worry when it stops working because this deodorant is great. You can find this at target and local stores.
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
I like this better than the baby powder scent and formula of the original Secret deodorant. The scent is pretty nice, it doesn't break me out like some other deodorants. Lasts all day, does the trick. Decent price, no complaints here. I recommend you give it a try, couldn't hurt.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Smells so great! Probably one of my top 3 deodorants. Stays on all day long. Not the clear cold gel which I love! Best scent that they had. I usually use Dove but I thought it was time for a change. Highly recommend if you're in the market for something new.
Regina K.
Regina K.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love this brand of deodorant. Unlike others, after a week your deodorant is still in tact and hasn't completely crumpled into obliteration. Due to its surability and an amazing variety of smells, this deodorant take top priority in my routine.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Blackville, SC
I have never been so obsessed with a deodorant until I discovered this product in the store. It lasts ALL day long and would probably hold true to it's 48 hour promise (although I've never tested it out). I'm never looking back!
Monique F.
Monique F.
Gardena, CA
This deodorant has an amazing scent! Helps you stay dry for up to 48 hours. Usually around $4 at target! Great deal if you buy when the have buy 4 get a $5 gift card so you pretty much get one for free!!!
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Leesburg, VA
I am so picky when it comes to deodorant because I do such a high volume of working out. Secret Hawaii Citrus Breeze and their Paris Scent are always my go to because they last long and smell fantastic!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Hudsonville, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?