BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it wo...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does thi...1 Answers
Kara E.
This has become one of my favorite deodorants on the market! I love how smooth it goes on as well as how long it lasts. Most other deodorants I've tried from Secret never seem to last when I sweat or go through a whole day. But the formula in this deodorant is perfect for my skin and lasts a good amount of the day. If it's a very hot and humid it will last about half the day and the I'll need to put more one but if it's a fairly cool day it will last. Overall I'd say if you're looking for a new deodorant to try this is the perfect one to buy! It also comes in different scents as well.
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
My all time favorite deodorant is dove go fresh in lemon grass but this is the next best thing carried at my local grocery store. It smells nice and provides odor protection all day. It will get on your clothes though if you aren’t careful.
Kayla M.
Brandenburg
This deodorant goes on very smooth and leaves you feeling protected. The smell is also great! I am one who sweats more than others and for me it keeps me dry! I highly recommend this product and it’s my new favorite deodorant!!!
Deanna Y.
Herndon, PA
I love the smell of this but unfortunately it’s not as strong as I would like it to be. I find myself reapplying throughout the day very often. The price isn’t bad but when you use it 4-5 times a day you go through it faster.
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
I’ve been using this scent/brand since I was about 13. The smell is incredible, and I love that it doesn’t fade away after awhile. It holds up well throughout those really hot days (and it’s so affordable!)
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
This newer scent from Secret is one of my favorites - there are two and this one is perfect for summertime! It's citrus and a little bit floral - perfect for warm days when you're a bit more self conscious about sweat and odors. This scent lasts all day long - whether outside or indoors - it works! It also doesn't show up on your clothing, which is a big problem with other brands of deodorant. You only need to apply this wonderfully scented deodorant once and it lasts! Highly recommend. I wrote this review for Influenster and Walmart. #contest #SecretAtWalmart Secret Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Hawaii Citrus Breeze, 2.6 oz
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
While shopping for deodorant my husband suggest I buy this one by Secret. Anything with a Hawaiian scent is always worth a try to me! This one has a very nice tropical smell that lasts all day. Another great thing is that you don't get white build up from it. It works great and smells great too.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I realized I forgot to put on deodorant one morning, at work, and made an impulse purchase at Walgreens. This deodorant ended up being a bargain, and works amazingly well under stress. I'm not normally huge on tropical scents because I cannot stand the smell of coconut but this was awesome. Great buy.
Pat S.
Jamaica, NY
One of the few things that really works. I apply it the night before to get serious dryness. Can easily get it at any pharmacy and often sold in bulk for a discount. Super adorable and lasts forever
Bryanna H.
Westover, WV
Secret's Hawaii Citrus Breeze Deodorant is my go to Deodorant for summer. It has a great scent that reminds me of my first time being at the beach and having a glass of lemonade. The great thing about this product is it is long last so no bad odor under your arms for hours.
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?