by Secret

Brazil Rainforest Mist: Feel Refreshed with This Tropical Scent Infused with Dewy Greens Succulent Fruit Essence Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry.

I'm very active and was wondering if this deodorant actually works ?
Start your review of Secret Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Brazil Rainforest Mist, 2.6 oz!
Windsor, ON
Doesn't keep me dry for as long as it should, but it keeps me from smelling absolutely terrible.
Coles Island, New Brunswick
Works good, dry, good value for the dollar. Last a long time good size for travel