by Secret

Brazil Rainforest Mist: Feel Refreshed with This Tropical Scent Infused with Dewy Greens Succulent Fruit Essence Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry.

I'm very active and was wondering if this deodorant actually works ?
Start your review of Secret Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Brazil Rainforest Mist, 2.6 oz!
The one I have is a different scent but same thing and I absolutely love it. It's hard for me to find a deodorant that will work for me all day and this actually works!
Stonefort, IL
Great at keeping me fresh all day, the frangance is great and last all day. It doesn't leave that ugly white marks like other deodorant. It is a great value for the money and usually come in a two pak
Yelm, WA
I really like this deodorant. As far as application, it goes on smooth and covers well. The scent was different, but refreshing. Secret is my favorite brand and I never have to worry about sweating.
Palmyra, NJ
Use this daily - keeps me drying and smelling fresh. No overly flowery smell or oils to irritate the sensitive skin. Also, doesn't leave those annoying what marks on your clothes.
Dallas, TX
This deodorant does the minimum job. It keeps stench away and allows me to not worry about it wearing off. I wish that I could still smell it at the end of the day though,
Dora, AL
This is my most recent deodorant purchase, and I love the scent of this! It is very long lasting, even when working out. It keeps my underarms dry and smelling good.
La Fayette, NY
These keep me from sweating throughout the day and the scents they have are great. They do tend to transfer a bit though and I always seem to get it all over my clothing (although the last part is probably my fault!)
Love! Very good deodorant for everyday stuff. I wouldn't recommend this for if you're going to be sweating a lot. It doesn't keep the smell out all day.
This is my favorite of the whole line, its smells great and leaves me without smelling all day! I honestly love this brand and I have used it for years.
Gorham, ME
I swear by Secret deodorants! These come in great scents. It leaves me feeling dry. Sometimes when I reapply it doesn't build up which is great too.