Secret Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Brazil Rainforest Mist, 2.6 oz uploaded by Kathryn C.Secret Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Brazil Rainforest Mist, 2.6 oz uploaded by Coralan S.

BY SECRET

Brazil Rainforest Mist: Feel Refreshed with This Tropical Scent Infused with Dewy Greens Succulent Fruit Essence Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• I'm very active and was wondering if this deodorant actually work...2 Answers
Mariafernanda S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This is my go-to deodorant. My favorite right now is the cherry blossom one I think. Inexpensive, does a great job, easy to use. My only complaint would maybe be the white streaks it can leave if you put it on before your clothes so I always apply it after. But still, amazing smell and helps with my level of sweatiness lol
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
I really like this deodorant. As far as application, it goes on smooth and covers well. The scent was different, but refreshing. Secret is my favorite brand and I never have to worry about sweating.
Stephanie G.
Floresville, TX
This is the only deodorant that I've used that's actually worked for me. I've also used Dove and a few others but they either streak or don't feel like they work all day.
Florida S.
Conroe , TX
Smells amazing goes on smoothly helps when you sweat not overpowering do not stain clothes you can get it from Walmart at a good price you can get a lot of uses out of it come and different smells but this one smells the freshest and last all day
Jessica H.
Valparaiso, IN
This is my favorite deodorant since it does a great job of keeping my armpits smelling fresh all day long. A lot of the deodorants say they will give you 24 h protection but it's more like 8 and in the summer 4h. This deodorant does about 12 h of great coverage with minimal sweating. During the hot summer months you'll get like 8h. The smell is also a plus
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
I really love the smell of this!! It's really neutral and isn't strong but it noticeable when you sweat, it claims to last for 48 hours but I haven't gone 48 hours without showering since I purchased it haha but this is a great deodorant
Grace M.
Hilton Head, SC
I use this all the time and it keeps me smelling good throughout working out at the gym and going to all night parties. It doesn't tend to get really sweaty and melt off like some deo's do, but it does leave a white streak for a while.
Alexa E.
Springhill, LA
Smells fantastic and lasts just as long as it claims. I'm hot natured and always sweating, so a long-lasting deodorant is a must for my daily living. I also play sports, so this deodorant does its job well!
Miriah P.
Wilmington, NC
I've never used this particular scent but this formula sometimes leaves me feeling as if I've sweated throughout the day even when I haven't. Needless to say I'll probably be looking for something else.
Erica T.
Absolutely love this scent! It's not too overpowering and covers up the stink from your everyday routine. Plus it goes on clear! Yay for not having white streaks on black shirts!
Nicolette S.
I'm very active and was wondering if this deodorant actually works ?