Secret Anti-Perspirant Solid Powder Fresh .5 Oz uploaded by Seharay G.Secret Anti-Perspirant Solid Powder Fresh .5 Oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY SECRET

It's the one you've known and trusted for years for odor and wetness protection. Be confident with Secret Original. Strong Enough for a Woman. Invisible Solid, pH Balanced. Works with your body's natural chemistry. Strong enough for a woman. Gender: Female. see more...

Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
This isn’t my go-to every day deodorant, but it’s the most compact i could find that doesn’t melt all over my purse. I keep it in my bag for emergencies and it gets the job done.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
It's okay. I have to keep reapplying to stay fresh. It's not as good as most deodorants, but it is cheap and does what it's supposed to. Somewhat effective. I get it at basic drug stores, but they literally sell this everywhere. I would recommend another brand if you sweat a lot or plan on going outside when it's warm.
Aishwarya S.
Tampa, FL
This little container is perfect to put in your tote or backpack and will definitely come in handy all the time! It is effective and tbh it doesn't gather in the underarm creases. The only problem is it is very stubborn when on clothes.
Graziela C.
Humble
Great anti transpirant! I love this product and its package, it's perfect for me who works as a flight attendant, I can take it with me no matter where I go. Can't wait to try the other Secret deodorants! Awesome!
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
I don’t use this often but I have some travel sizes left that I’m trying to finish off. I just don’t like it because it’s not natural and leaves too many white marks on my clothing
Amanda D.
Lake Elsinore
My favorite travel size deodorant! I take it to the gym and on travel. Keeps me dry all day. Yes it met my expectations. I like this deodorant the most. I would buy it again. Its invisible!
Lexie R.
Keeps odor out and fresh scents in! Really helps prevent some sweating as well and stays on for at least 12 hours, although it does break somewhat easily.
Jesse F.
Oxon Hill, MD
I absolutely love it !!!!! I love the lovely scent it has , i never tried any other deodorant!! Easy to carry on in case for an emergency lol !!
Ange H.
The scent of this product is great because it's not too strong it's just right and it does the job. Overall it's a great product !

Walmart