Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsSecret
Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Solid Powder Fresh 270 oz

Secret Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Solid Powder Fresh 2.70 oz

by Secret

n/a

Ive been using this for years! Inexpensive and does the job!
Start your review of Secret Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Solid Powder Fresh 2.70 oz!
Anjali P.
Auburn, AL
Secret Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Solid Powder Fresh 2.70 oz uploaded by Anjali P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not the biggest fan of this deodorant. I like the light powder fresh smell but I personally don’t think that it does the best as an antiperspirant and it also creates residue after some time.
Judith U.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love that they are so inexpensive and that they actually work. I use it daily and I love the difference smells
Rocio E.
N Miami Beach, FL
Best. Deodorant. Ever. Smells incredible, you feel clean and fresh and actually protects you from odor and sweat so you don’t need to reapply during the day. It’s not expensive and goes a long way. Definitely recommended.
Brandy C.
Liverpool, NY
This deodorant may work for individuals who don’t sweat very much. For me, I found myself having to reapply every hour in order.
Autumn V.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far the best deodorant I’ve ever used. It’s the only one I can use and have ever been able to use.
Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
Nice baby powder scent. It offers great deodorant and anti-perspirant protection. It also lasts awhile. Only downside is I still find white powder residue on my darker clothing.
Melissa A.
Dover, NJ
only deodorant i’ve ever used and has never failed me ! great subtitle scent & super easy to use
Shanna N.
miamisburg
Secret Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Solid Powder Fresh 2.70 oz uploaded by Shanna N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have hyperhydrosis and this is the only deodorant that I don’t sweat off within minutes of applying. Other deodorants give me a wet sticky feeling when I sweat but this one keeps me dry all day! Love it.
Corina B.
ouddorp
Secret Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Solid Powder Fresh 2.70 oz uploaded by Corina B.
Purchased at: CVS
Smells great, does a great job in keeping me fresh and dry. My new favourite deodorant! Secret Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Solid Powder Fresh 2.70 oz
Chante R.
Illinois
Purchased at: Walmart
I love secret deodorant. This is the only brand of deodorant that I trust to use in order to keep me feeling dry throughout the day. I usually buy in bulk when I find it on sale.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...