Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantSecret
Aluminum Free with Essential Oils W/ Essential Oils Lavender Lemon 26 Oz

by Secret

Indulge in deodorant protection that’s both powerful and beautiful. Secret with essential oils brings together Secret’s long-lasting odor protection and pure essential oils hand-selected by expert perfumers. Secret with essential oils is aluminum- , parabe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret Aluminum Free with Essential Oils W/ Essential Oils Lavender Lemon 2.6 Oz!
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
Secret Aluminum Free with Essential Oils W/ Essential Oils Lavender Lemon 2.6 Oz uploaded by elvia P.
Secret Aluminum Free with Essential Oils W/ Essential Oils Lavender Lemon 2.6 Oz I've tried so many different deodorants that I had just about given up but I may have found the right one, maybe. I sweat profusely so bad that all my shirts have stains on the pits lmmfao and I use to get botox shots but got too expensive. I started using this one with essential oils and so far no stains or wet underarms. I wanna think it's working but the real test comes when I start becoming nervous and anxious so I'll give an update next wk cuz I have a sister's night out this weekend and either way I'm just a nervous wreck when I go out in public.
Lauren T.
Secret Aluminum Free with Essential Oils W/ Essential Oils Lavender Lemon 2.6 Oz uploaded by Lauren T.
Purchased at: Target
I started using this product because they offer it in a cardboard container now. Unfortunately, it is not working that well. I have read that detoxing to a natural deodorant can take up to a month. I have been using this product for over two months, and I still need to reapply multiple times a day. Does not mask scent well. If you tend to perspire a lot or if your perspiration typically smells, I would not recommend. However, it does have a great scent!
Tammy S.
Knightstown, IN
It’s ok, it doesn’t smell the greatest and it is kinda pricey and it doesn’t keep me from sweating or stinking, so I am in the market for a new deodorant. I would not recommend this.
Fernanda L.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely loved using the new Secret with Essential Oils deodorant, I love that it is parabens and aluminum free so that I know I'm using a product that is healthy for my body and doesn't have any harmful ingredients. I love the packaging, a nice matte and metallic navy blue layout. One of my favorite part is the fact that scent is drawn from essential oils, it's a really unique characteristic of this product, the deodorant itself is really effective as well, it's an invisible solid with a creamy texture that although at first glance appears white, eventually melts into the skin and doesn't like a white cast residue. I consider it do a great job at both keeping unpleasant smell at bay as well as sweat prevention, I was really impressed to be honest.
Shajhed M.
Greenfield, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought this yesterday since it smells good and I love natural products. Huge FAIL. I did not stink but underarms where sweaty, which they never have been. So guess I'm stick to my usual spray suave deodorant.
Brett H.
Amarillo, TX
Secret Aluminum Free with Essential Oils W/ Essential Oils Lavender Lemon 2.6 Oz uploaded by Brett H.
I’ve been using this for a few weeks now to replace my previous deodorant, which was good at what it was suppose to do except I was allergic to something in it, so I had a continuous rash. This deodorant not only smells good, it’s free of aluminum and does it’s job well. I have a higher producing sweat gland and normal no matter what I have on in some situation still get sweat marks as someone who’s on stage a lot this isn’t a good thing, I haven’t experienced that with deodorant!! In love if you can be in love with a product!!
Caroline B.
Atlanta, GA
Ok, for an aluminum free Deodorant this is pretty good. For a deodorant overall it's lacking. The scent is really good. However, when you put it on i find that the product can feel a bit too rough which can irritate the skin. It lasts longer than other clean Deodorants but can get messy. It tends to clump up and I may have to clean it up a bit a few hours into the day depending on the temperature outside.
Katie D.
I usually use men’s deodorant but saw the essential oils one and was so excited to try it. I used it one day while I was just at home not really doing much and it was fine. Good smell and consistency. Then I used it working in the yard one day and it did not work what so ever. I sweated right through it within 30 mins of being outside. I will not buy again and sorta sad that women don’t really have a product like this one that actually works.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I’ve been on the hunt for a natural deodorant that actually works. This one was not it. It didn’t even make it a half day. I don’t like deodorants that feel sticky either. This one felt sticky all day and didn’t hold up to a normal day of house cleaning before I noticed I was sweating and my armpits had a oder smell every time I raised my arms I could smell it. Don’t waste your money on this deodorant. Even the scent of this deodorant didn’t smell good.
Candice W.
fulton
Secret Aluminum Free with Essential Oils W/ Essential Oils Lavender Lemon 2.6 Oz uploaded by Candice W.
Amazing, amazing, amazing product. I was expecting for it to be less than adequate as far as protection because you’re giving up an ingredient in every other deodorant-but I am pleasantly surprised and it’s definitely worth the $12! It’s amazing so I just purchased a new one!

Looking for your answer?