Secret Aerosol Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh, 6 oz uploaded by Jazzmyn G.Secret Aerosol Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh, 6 oz uploaded by Brinia E.Secret Aerosol Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh, 6 oz uploaded by Stephanie D.

BY SECRET

Aluminum Chlorohydrate. Strong like a woman. Strong formula provides long lasting protection against wetness and odor. No CFCs - Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Shakeymama :.
Favorite Spray Deodorant ever! Been using for three months now love that I transitioned. Price was fair 2.39 I got two at the time and I'm not even half way finish with first can . Love it leaves no residue Great !
Yary P.
Bronx, NY
Love this deodorant it's not messy at all and lasts a life time I use it literally once a day and it lasts for two!. It's affordable and easy to use I recommend it. I am overall satisfied with this product
Allaura K.
Akron
Aerosol secret powder fresh is my absolute favorite deodorant of all times. I actually use it not only on my armpits but also in the summer time I use it in the area where my legs rub together and it prevents me from chafing. I'm not really sure if that's a recommended use but it works wonders for me!!!!
Maria L.
Orlando, FL
It's cool, it keeps you dry without those nasty white deodorant stuff, really nice smell, the only thing that I don't like is that it doesn't last that much, so you better keep it in your purse or in your car lol
Stephanie D.
273 E H st colton
I like it has good duration I do not transpire as commonly others do and at a good price and it does not stain the super good clothes I recommend it !!
Brinia E.
This is the only deodorant i use because ot really works, I love the variety of scents you can choose from!
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
I love Secret deodorant in the scent baby powder. It leaves me feeling dry and fresh throughout the day.
Jazzmyn G.
Is my daily antiperspirant love the smell and love the protection give to me can't be with out it.
Sara G.
I like secrets deodorant formula it always lasts on me and keeps me. Smelling nice.
The fragrance on this is a little too strong for my taste I like more fresh scents this one it's more floral. It does last a long time I don't get BO with this. The spray is nice and even and I like the packaging I think it had great value.
Anna H.
Miami , Florida
Freshness and protection all day, you can walk comfortable without thinking about having a wet armpits or with bad smell