Secret Aerosol Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh, 6 oz uploaded by Stephanie D.Secret Aerosol Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh, 6 oz uploaded by Brinia E.Secret Aerosol Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh, 6 oz uploaded by Jazzmyn G.

BY SECRET

Aluminum Chlorohydrate. Strong like a woman. Strong formula provides long lasting protection against wetness and odor. No CFCs - Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lori L.
Tried but true antiperspirant. I love the aerosol for those freshly shaved days when it hurts or stings to put on a stick or gel. While it isn’t the best for a heavy workout, it is great for everyday wear. I always get the baby powder scent and enjoy the authentic smell. Secret Aerosol Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh, 6 oz
Rebeccađź’ś T.
New York
This is my go to deodorant it leaves you feeling fresh all day it’s very gentle on the skin and easy to use I usually buy mine from CVS and other drug stores the price isn’t too high I would definitely recommend this product
Shakeymama :.
Favorite Spray Deodorant ever! Been using for three months now love that I transitioned. Price was fair 2.39 I got two at the time and I'm not even half way finish with first can . Love it leaves no residue Great !
Yary P.
Bronx, NY
Love this deodorant it's not messy at all and lasts a life time I use it literally once a day and it lasts for two!. It's affordable and easy to use I recommend it. I am overall satisfied with this product
Mildred S.
Camden
This product work great I love it protects all day I tried other similar spray but it don’t compare I bought it at Walmart I use it every day once a day and it works all day I would buy again and recommend others to try it.
Allaura K.
Akron
Aerosol secret powder fresh is my absolute favorite deodorant of all times. I actually use it not only on my armpits but also in the summer time I use it in the area where my legs rub together and it prevents me from chafing. I'm not really sure if that's a recommended use but it works wonders for me!!!!
Maria L.
Orlando , FL
It's cool, it keeps you dry without those nasty white deodorant stuff, really nice smell, the only thing that I don't like is that it doesn't last that much, so you better keep it in your purse or in your car lol
Stephanie D.
273 E H st colton
I like it has good duration I do not transpire as commonly others do and at a good price and it does not stain the super good clothes I recommend it !!
Brinia E.
This is the only deodorant i use because ot really works, I love the variety of scents you can choose from!
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
I love Secret deodorant in the scent baby powder. It leaves me feeling dry and fresh throughout the day.