BY NONE

Not your usual hot sauce, this is a unique Caribbean, Tex-Mex hybrid with flavorful habanero peppers and roasted tomatoes. Great as a sauce or marinade. Secret Aardvark Trading Co. is in Portland, Oregon. see more...

Stewart P.
I am a bit of a hot sauce fanatic and have tried hundreds of brands and flavors. This is without a doubt, one of the best tasting hot sauces in the world. It is also pretty low-cost so there's no reason not to try it. The heat is fairly midrange but I'd say that anyone who isn't a baby would love the flavor. I stock up on bottles because it is a must-have for many meals!
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Naomi V.
Tigard, OR
The best hot sauce I've ever had; mainly because it can go on anything and you can base the spice level of it by how much you put on your food. It's a bit on the pricey side, mainly because it's a local brand, but it's worth it and you get a whole lot it!
Taryn M.
This is by far the best hot sauce I have tried! I put this on just about everything from chicken to perogi's. So thankful my Fiance heard about this. It has the perfect amount of spice to it where you can still enjoy it and feel your mouth.  I ordered mine on Amazon and they have so many different value packs! If you haven't tried this yet, please do!
Rachel A.
Portland
Aardvark is my favorite on eggs and hash browns! I've also had it on chicken and wth corn chips, both were great! I've bought it at Costco in the past.
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
The best hot sauce there is. Period. It has really robust and amazing flavor. I go through these bottles so quickly!