BY NONE

Secret 2.6 oz Invisible Solid Berry Fresh see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
My Pitts don't smell too bad but this isint that string in my opinion but it works for me because I don't have bad Pitt stank and I love the scents they have they are so nice and refreshing and over all make me smile and feels stankless even tho that's not a word lol
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Buford, GA
This deodorant is so amazing! It lasts for 24 hours and the scent is out of this world. It is affordable so that's also nice. I use it every day! I really like this product and would definitely buy it again!
Mariah l.
Mariah l.
Palmdale, CA
the best thing i've bought in deodorant! bought the two for one and it's great! the ph in it makes it even greater i usually sweat so much but when i use this it keeps me fresh and i don't have to reapply!
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
I love it. it last me the whole day with out any problems and no need to keep putting more and more only once and promise it will last all day. you can find it almost anywhere and it's pretty cheap as well
Samantha s.
Samantha s.
Fresno, CA
This deodorant is one of the best formulas secret has ever come out with! The PH balance really helps so when it does wear off you don't smell terrible.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Dekalb, IL
My summer go to keeps me feeling clean all day long and it does not get on my black close I have to say this is the best one I have ever found
Charlotte N.
Charlotte N.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this deodorant a lot! Smells great and lasts all day every time I put it on.
Marla F.
Marla F.
Chula Vista, CA
Long lasting. Amazing fragrance. Doesn't leave white residue. Doesn't get clumpy.
Savannah K.
Savannah K.
Junction City, KY
This is my favorite deodorant ever. it last all day and I love the smell of it.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Yucaipa, CA
This smells awesome! It is a fresh scent but it's different than the typical Shower or Sport fresh scent options of most deodorants. I was so tired of powders and shower scents and some sport scents can have a musky scent. Musky is the last thing a woman wants her armpits to smell like!

My underarms are soft and smooth and the scent lasts longer than 24 hours. If I apply it after my shower before going to bed, I still smell fresh by the next night!