BY NONE

Secret 2.6 oz Invisible Solid Berry Fresh see more...

Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
I love this product because sometimes I forget to wear perfume. This pH deodorant really makes me smell so well. When I sweat, it releases a great smell and balances the pH so I do not smell like sweat at all. Every time I lift my arm, there is no harsh or bad smell at all. Even with no scent. I still smell good. It also does not stain my clothes or leave white stains on my clothes.
Alexandria D.
Houghton, MI
This deodorant really holds up throughout the day. The berry smell actually isn't too strong, but it still smells great. I use this daily! It's very affordable, especially in a twin pack. I'll definitely buy this again
Naomi M.
I love this deodorant from Secret. I use it all the time especially before and after sports or when I go to the gym etc. I love the smell of it and when I sweat it doesn't give off a weird smell it helps with not getting stains on my clothes. The only thing I hate is that if I'm wearing black or something dark when I'm in a rush it'll leave a stain you know what I mean. But other than that I love it and it doesn't cost that much and you could get it from Walmart, Giants, etc.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
Goes on smooth and lasts pretty much all day, though I reapply if working out. The variety of scents are nice to. secret pH balance deodorant is my go-to. I find it works just as well as the "clinical strength" deodorants at a fraction of the price. i would use the clinical strenth while i was pregnant cause i would just sweat but this deodorant works just as well.
Britnee J.
I DONOT recommend if you are someone who sweats profusely. I used to use this in middle school but I then had to switch. I am a big sweater and this just didn't cut if for me anymore. It does have a nice scent and is very inexpensive though. I would only recommend if you aren't a big sweater.
Charmaine R.
Oklahoma City, OK
The best product to use and it has a really good scent to it so you don't smell and you dont stink. This is the only product I buy because it doesn't break me out under my arms so I would use this as my summer product
Aishwarya S.
I always used nivea but after my sister suggested I tried this product and was very satisfied. Even though it's white solid, it doesn't make my underarm weirdly ashy. Very easy to use and cost friendly. Love it!
Emma R.
North Mankato
I like it I just find that it doesn't last all day long. I like the smell but not my absolute favorite. I bought mine from target but you can get it anywhere. Obviously really easy to use. I might recommend if it just a quick pick up from the drugstore or something
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
Secret is a staple deodorant brand for women! I love this scent. I recently switched deodorant so whenever i randomly smell, i love it. It's inexpensive & it doesn't fade. It is white so there is still a little bit of residue but it never balls up.
Mariah l.
Palmdale, CA
the best thing i've bought in deodorant! bought the two for one and it's great! the ph in it makes it even greater i usually sweat so much but when i use this it keeps me fresh and i don't have to reapply!