BY SECHE #61 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Vive Instant Gel Effect Top Coat - Bring your manicure to life with Seche Vive Instant Gel Effect Top Coat. This specially formulated fast drying top coat delivers the plumping effect of a gel in a glossy, high shine finish without the use of a UV/LED light. The salon worthy manicure removes easily with any acetone or non acetone nail polish remover. - Vive Instant Gel Effect Top Coat see more...

Buy on ULTA
Vatrece N.
Douglasville, GA
I like this top coat so far.  It has a thin consistency, so it doesn't drip into your cuticles like another brand I used.  It dries quickly and completely with a few minutes of curing.  I took off one star because it smells TERRIBLE, almost unbearably terrible when applying and for maybe an hour after it dries, but thankfully it goes away.  The finish is glass-like at first, but it dulls down rather quickly.  It would be perfect if the glossy finish stayed longer.
Lindsey M.
I absolutely love this product. I have been looking for a top coat that lasts long and this is the one! I am a server so my nails get messed up easily, since I've been using this my nails last so much longer! Love this!!
Amy P.
Reseda, CA
Seche Vive Gel Top Coat is by far one of my new favorite things.  I love getting gel manicures.  I'm hard on my nails, with all the typing I do, so they're perfect for me. However, gel manicures are really hard on my nails.  I actually stumbled on this particular product by mistake.  I asked the salesgirl at Sally Beauty for a suggestion for a gel top coat, and she showed me the Seche Vive.  The bottle is pretty, and the best part was the price. When I settled down to try the it, I was pleasantly surprised at the consistency.  While a lot of the new gel top coats have a thick consistency, Seche Vive's is more akin to regular top coats.  It dried almost immediately, which is just a blessing for anyone who has ever experienced giving themselves a four hour manicure while waiting for polish to harden. Seche Vive has a nice, glossy finish, just like a regular gel manicure.  While my mani with this top coat does not last as long as a salon gel mani, it definitely lasts much longer than a manicure with a regular top coat. I have definitely added it into my regular rotation of beauty products.
Britnee L.
Love this top coat. Gives my polish a great shine and makes even my cheap polish look like an expensive manicure. It dries quickly and smoothly, and makes my polish last longer than other top coats I have tried. Sally's Beauty Supply seems to have the best price I have found.
Kara K.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best top coat money can buy, period. I was a die hard fan of Seche Vite (the original) and used it for years, but this one is even better. The shine is so glossy, and lasts up to 2 weeks with no fading. Keeps my nail polish on for 10+ days, easily. Will continue buying this for as long as I can find it.
Meeghan B.
Fort Myers, FL
Holy grail of top coats! It will make all of your dreams come true! Super shiny just like it claims. Also, it dries fast and increases longevity if your manicure. Can make even the goopiest, old, cheap polish look like a million bucks. Buy it. You won't regret it.
Brooklyn K.
I really like how quickly this product drys. It leaves a smooth shines top coat for a gel effect. It removes easily and helps the longevity of the Polish underneath. I would repurchase this product. I'd recommend it for gel fans looking for a good top coat
Maureen M.
Lauderhill, FL
Love it!!! Just started using this and I'm on day 3 with zero chips and still shines as ever like I just got a manicure!!! Easy to apply, very fluid!!! Got a good deal at Sally Beauty!! This is my new favorite top coat!!! Yaaaayyyy!!!
Alyssa B.
I've used the regular one for years now and love it. I stumbled across the gel top coat due to the regular top coat being sold out. But I'm glad I did, I love this product. I've had it on for over a week now and my polish still hasn't chipped! Love it!
Leslie V.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I love seche vite dry fast top coat and when I found this sechevive on Amazon I was so excited!! This stuff works even better than the dry fast top coat I recommend it to everyone! It make your polish so smooth! And it makes your manicure last so much longer!!
Emily L.
Does this dry as fast as the normal seche vite topcoat?
Alyssa B.
I've only been able to find this product at Sally's Beauty Supply, does anyone know another place it can be purchased? Thank you in advance.
AnnaMaria D.
Roswell, GA
I love the regular seche vite top coat! It's my go to. I change my polish every other day. I'm mainly looking for something extra plumping. This sounds like it might be it. Have you seen a difference if you've tried both the vite and vive? Thanks!
Janki T.
Is this better than the OPI top coat?
Megan T.
Perry , FL
does this product actually make the polish last?