BY SECHE

This specially formulated fast drying top coat delivers the plumping effect of a gel in a glossy, high shine finish without the use of a UV/LED light. see more...

Vanessa C.
I can't express how much I love this product. It's the only top coat I use. I'm a fan of gel nails and all the other "gel like" nail things I've tried have really turned me away from anything gel like. This really isn't very similar to gel but it dries down almost instantly and is super shiny. I've bought 4 bottles of it so far and am running out so I'll have to buy another one soon. Best topcoat I've ever used and would recommend this to everyone.
Mic P.
This is the best instant gel effect top coat I ever try. It's so easy to use or apply because doesn't need a LED lamp. Works in a short time and makes my nails shine for all the time. I would buy again!