Seche Vite One Coat Lacquer- Coral uploaded by Aly S.Seche Vite One Coat Lacquer- Coral uploaded by Steffiny K.Seche Vite One Coat Lacquer- Coral uploaded by Aly S.

BY SECHE

Bright and summery Seche Inspiration is a creamy orange-red polish that will give your nails a beautiful pop of colour. Easy to apply the quick drying formula gives even coverage in just one stroke of the brush as well as being free from DBP Toluene and Formaldehyde. Directions of Use: Apply a base coat Start the colour a couple of milimeters from the cuticle working upwards and outwards Finish with a top coat see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Aly S.
Avon, MA
This color is loud. I don't hate it tho. I got it in my endless summer voxbox and I had to try it out. It hasn't chipped and it's been a few days with it.
Steffiny K.
I typically don't search for colors this vibrant. It dries really quickly and it lasts for a good bit. The color isn't terribly hard to remove. I like it, but I don't think I would purchase it.