Seche Vite Instant Gel Effect Top Coat 4 oz + 0.5 oz Kit

by Seche Vite

This specially formulated fast drying top coat delivers the plumping effect of a gel in a glossy, high shine finish without the use of a UV/LED light. Bring your manicure to life with Seche Vive Instant Gel Effect Top Coat. The salon worthy manicure removes easily with any acetone or non acetone nail polish remover.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seche Vite Instant Gel Effect Top Coat 4 oz + 0.5 oz Kit!
Woodlyn, PA
The finish is so shiny. It dries lightning fast. And it holds up well. It pairs better on my nails with Essie and OPI than some indie brands. It can also strip the pigment a bit from your polish, especially reds. It also requires a ton of maintenance to stay in tip top shape. You absolutely must buy the Seche thinner if you expect to get use out of the full bottle. However, it’s really made the majority of my manicures last, and totally enables me to paint my nails at 10 pm without worrying about sheet marks.
This gel coat is my GO TO! i love this stuff. I usually got it on Amazon than found it in Cosmoprof the price is so good for the longevity of the nail polish. Ive used it with OPI Infinity as well as the Live Love Polish and it makes it look amazing, thick, gel shiny coat.
This top coat is amazing! It gives a great gel like shine to any nail polish and dries fairly quickly. This polish even fixed my nails after i fell asleep with not quite dry nails. My nails were all textured and i thought i would have to start over, but this top coat filled in everything perfectly! So glad i gave this a try, it is a new favorite!
Philadelphia, PA
This is absolutely one of the best topcoat that I’ve ever used. It’s very shiny and makes your nail polish look beautiful. I have no chipping at all with this topcoat. Nail color lasts for 2+ weeks.
Lorain
Seche Vite Instant Gel Effect Top Coat 4 oz + 0.5 oz Kit uploaded by Stephanie C.
Love it helps keeps my polish looking like I went to the salon to have them done.Seche Vive Instant Gel Effect Top Coat. It helps the color last much longer than it normally would.
Probably one of the best “gel like” top coats I’ve ever used. My polish lasts up to 5 days and my nails feel and look like gel! The durability is amazing and it leaves your nails looking glossy and fresh everyday!
New Milford, CT
I use this on almost every manicure I do. First a base coat (also Seche) then my base color or gradient. Then a layer of Seche Vite, then my artwork, then another layer of Seche. Thus the need for this refillable set. I do my nails once a week, and my best friends manicures too. This will last me a few months, and it refreshes my little bottle so it's not so goopy. One of the best birthday presents I've ever got.
Highland, IN
This makes your polish dry super fast, and give that gel look. I always repurchase I think it makes my polish not last as long as some top coats but I do mine so much I take how they look for the week over any other top coat
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I love this top coat. I seal every manicure and nail design with this. It has all benefits of gel coat without being the UV lamp. My manicures last at least a week longer. It's thicker and stronger than a typical top coat so it protects the polish underneath better and doesn't fade off as quickly
Brooklyn, NY
Holy grail of top coats. Disregard the photo, the bottle should be blue. It literally gives nails a gel like finish. It does shrink, but that's to be expected with top coats in general. As long as you wrap your tips it should be fine. Recommend this to everyone and anyone.

Looking for your answer?