Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Seche Vite, it's an amazing thing. When you apply it to your nail color it penetrates all the way down to the nail bed to create a bond so strong that you can truly forget about your nail color chipping or peeling. This is as good as it gets.

Has anyone used this? Does it chip easily?
Anyone have experience with making the seche vite top coat less gloopy Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat ?
Does this polish replace my usual Gel top coat or will it work just fine if I apply it on as final coat following gel? Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Start your review of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat!
Product Highlights
I normally keep nail polish on for 2 days before it's peeling so bad that I have to remove it but with this, I'm going on a week with still no chips or peeling.in reviews
Dries Fast, Dries Hard, Dries Super Glossy, Increases Wear Time, Hides Imperfections, Affordable, Gets Goopy Fast, Smells Strong, Contains Toulenein reviews
To my surprise they were completely dry, no bubbles, super shiny, and from that moment on I ALWAYS used this product after painting my nails.in reviews
...or nails before hand but I have to say this is the best top coat I have ever used.in reviews
It doesn't matter how bumpy or rough you applied your nail polish or nail art, this top coat smooths everything out to a nice finish.in reviews
Jenna M.
Jackson, NJ
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat uploaded by Jenna M.
This topcoat is definitely my favorite by far. It goes on so smooth and dries within a matter of minutes. Once it’s applied, my nails do not chip for a good two weeks. It is very reasonably priced and I highly recommend to anyone who is doing their nails at home. Also love my color Street nail polish! SECHE Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Michelle F.
Morrisdale, PA
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat uploaded by Michelle F.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a game-changer if you do your own nails! Best top coat I've ever used and leaves my nails looking great for a week (and I work with money a lot and coins and nail polish usually mean two days no chips) Definitely read the directions as you need to apply it to wet nail polish (it doesn't seem like it should work but it does) if you made a flaw with your color this topcoat evens it out and drys all the layers leaving a glassy effect. It also drys within 10 minutes which is another plus. The two things I will note why you may not like it is it is apparently there is an ingredient in it some do not purchase or use (I'm honestly not sure what but I make sure I use in a ventilated area away from my dog) and it does get a bit thicker each time you open the bottle and I can never get the last few uses out of the bottle as it is too thick-they do make a thinner you can apply but I've never been bothered by the amount I couldn't use.
Clara M.
La Canada Flt, CA
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat uploaded by Clara M.
Purchased at: CVS
Wow - Is what I can say about this product. It dries super fast and leaves your nails looking like GEL. Win. Win. The only con is the smell. I recommend applying with the windows open. Apply’s on smooth and the brush is perfect for “at home Mani’s” SECHE Vite Dry Fast Top Coat is a must get top coat. Will be buying again :)
Lourdes V.
Rochester, NY
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat uploaded by Lourdes V.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This top coat is very good, dry fast and is mega shinny. Bought it at Sally for a good price. I highly recommend and I will buy it can be use with color nail polish ornaste alone .
Jennifer C.
Stillwater, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm obsessed with this top coat. It doesn't smear my nail art when I stamp, it makes the images pop with it's shine, and it dries extremely fast. I almost always use it when I stamp. I've tried other non-gel drugstore brand top coats and my nail art almost always smears or runs, but not with Seche Vite. I love using gel top coats as well but to be able to switch up my art withour filing my entire nail down, makes this a no brainer option. Love it.
Stephanie G.
Phoenix, AZ
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat uploaded by Stephanie G.
This is it. The one. The holy grail of top coats. No lie, fast drying is an understatement. This top coat permeates the layers of lacquer on your nail bed and creates a vitreous and smooth surface. Glass like with high shine and dry in seriously 5 minutes, tops. I only use Seche at home and I’m disappointed at the nail salon when they don’t use it in my service. It’s that good.
saltspreebabe C.
Las Vegas, NV
I've used it for years! Drys quickly, great when you're doing your own nail designs and adding decals. It does get a little thicker after time. So think twice when you see the salon size bottle on sale. If you do get the salon size bottle, separate some into a regular size nail polish jar for regular use.
Melissa W.
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat uploaded by Melissa W.
SECHE Vite Dry Fast Top Coat is my favorite top coat when using regular nail polish. The wide brush allows the top coat to glide on smoothly. It dries very quickly to a beautiful shine. I love that it penetrates the layers of nail polish to harden and extend the wear of your polish. I notice that even with an older bottle of polish that still seems tacky to touch, one coat of Seche Vite top coat dries and hardens to the touch. This is a great product and one that I will continue to purchase. #sechevite #nailcare
Yukie S.
I have yet to find a dry fast top coat that dries as fast and leaves as glossy of a finish. I've used dry fast top coats from pretty much every drugstore brand, as well as multiple indie brands and higher end brands. The seche out performs them all. I would also recommend wrapping your tips so that the top coat doesn't end up shrinking back your edges. That's the one issue with this polish - it doesn't shrink on me but I've seen it shrink pretty terribly on a lot of people. The key I think is to make sure you cover the full surface of the nail polish on your nail, and do it while your nail polish is still wet. If you try to apply this over dry polish it will really really shrink back your manicure. It does smell a little stronger that your standard polish but it's not too bad. Also, it does tend to get really thick by the final third of the bottle, and that's because every time you open the product, you end up letting it dry out as well (which I never thought about until somebody pointed it out to me). So it may take some practice, but make sure you apply that top coat quickly to minimize the time the bottle is open and being exposed to open air. The Seche brand makes a thinner called "Restore" that you can purchase on Amazon if you wish to revive your bottle of Seche Vite. You can get a whole-sale size on Amazon and online nail suppliers for cheaper than in phyical stores.
Haley B.
Fairview, TN
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Legit the best thing for an at home manicure. A friend told me about this little bottle of magic like 8 years ago and I have been buying and using it since. It cuts your dry time down to almost nothing and gives the illusion of having a gel top coat. This stuff is incredible

202 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ria K.
il y a 21 jours
Jennifer B. il y a 12 jours
It really reacts to the air so you have to make sure you close it tightly after every use and try not to leave it open for too long while using it.
Sarah W.
Kailua Kona, HI
il y a 3 mois
Emily B. il y a 2 mois
I haven’t used it in combination with any gel polish. In my experience it completely replaces gel. So I do 2 coats of color and one coat of the top coat while the polish is still a little wet. It thick, long lasting, and shines like gel. You won’t regret trying this!
Ghadir A.
Saida
il y a un an
Angela A. il y a un an
This is one of my fave top coats