BY SECHE #6 in Nail Polish Top Coats

• Available in a convenient travel size for on the go use
  • Provides silky look and high gloss
  • Durable high gloss shine
  • Has long lasting effect
  • UV Inhibitors

Seche Dry Fast Top Coat is a must for oily nails or nails that tend to chip easily. The patented formula allows the top coat to penetrate through the nail lacquer to the base coat, forming a single solid coating over the nail plate for a much more durable finish. Guaranteed not to yellow while leaving nails silky, stronger and resistant to chipping and peeling. Can be used on natural nails, nail enhancements and pedicures.

ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Toluene, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Benzophenone-1

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I normally keep nail polish on for 2 days before it's peeling so bad that I have to remove it but with this, I'm going on a week with still no chips or peeling." in 57 reviews
  • "Dries Fast, Dries Hard, Dries Super Glossy, Increases Wear Time, Hides Imperfections, Affordable, Gets Goopy Fast, Smells Strong, Contains Toulene" in 16 reviews
  • "To my surprise they were completely dry, no bubbles, super shiny, and from that moment on I ALWAYS used this product after painting my nails." in 13 reviews
  • "It doesn't matter how bumpy or rough you applied your nail polish or nail art, this top coat smooths everything out to a nice finish." in 12 reviews
  • "I recently started trying out nail art and never knew much about polish or nails before hand but I have to say this is the best top coat I have ever used." in 12 reviews
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
A wise woman once said, "A woman is only helpless while she waits for her nail polish to dry."

Well, between you and me, I don't like to be helpless...EVER. It's because of this that I decided to look into a top coat that could dry my nails in less than 5 minutes. That's when I came across Seche Vite. I researched this top coat extensively before I decided to go ahead and purchase it. I was so excited when it arrived, but unfortunately, I was quite disappointed in the results.

Seche Vite leaves a beautiful, mirror-like gloss on top of your nails, which is absolutely fabulous, and it DOES dry your nails within 5 minutes or less. HOWEVER, the product states that it will "absolutely not chip." Okay, so, to be technical, they weren't lying. Seche Vite will NOT chip, but it will PEEL like a friggin' banana. While I love the way that it makes my nails look, it's useless when the top coat peels off (along with the nail polish underneath) over the course of the day.

I would NOT recommend this product unless you're only looking for a beautiful, glossy look for an hour---and even then, there are no guarantees.
Samantha M.
Wooooooow!!! Once I started using this top coat, I never went back. It’s pricey but it’s worth it. It dries in like 5 minutes, less for sure, but that’s how long I wait just to ensure they’re dry. Everyone always thinks I got my nails done because the top coat is shiny. However, the bottle does dry up verrrrrry quickly. Every-tine you open the bottle, air goes in and dries out the polish, and after every dip as well, makes it more thick and less runny. Which causes me to buy more and spend more, I can never finish a bottle completely. But there is a polish restore dropper that you can add to it so that it can return to it’s normal state. I’ve never purchased it, but I will now to review it!
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
I just finished giving myself a pedicure and this is what I used as a base coat as well as a top coat. When I applied it as a base coat it was very shiny and could have been used as actual nail polish. It applied smoothly and dried fast. I’ve used a few other top coats claiming they dry fast and in fact they did not or needed help from a fan to dry but this product was different it did indeed dry fast even over two coats of colored nail polish. I would recommend and I do believe it is worth the $10.39 from target.
Bonnie V.
Let's just say I will never ever ever buy another brand for topcoat. Nothing is better than the Seche Vite! I love this stuff and it does wonders to my nails. I don't know why the salons don't use it but I always use it when I do my nails at home. A problem people may have is that it thickens so quickly but I just have a nail polish thinner and use it as necessary and there are no problems. Highly recommend and cost is very affordable - just buy from Amazon.
Harriet C.
My all time favorite top coat! I don't think I could ever switch to another one if I had to be honest. It drys my nails super fast and it provides a nice shine to my nails. The only critique I would give is the smell. It is very strong so if your sensitive to smells like that I wouldn't recommend it. It can also start to become really stringy when the bottle starts to dry out. Other than that I do love this top coat and I would recommend this to a friend.
Yahaira M.
San Bruno, CA
Does it dry fast? -Yes
Does it prevent crack/chip? - not really
I got this on my Allure Beauty Box subscription and I was super excited because it claimed so many benefits that I wanted it to work. This product certainly dries your nail polish fast super fast I should say however, it has a serious smell like chemicals that is wayyy to strong for me. As far as not cracking I think it depends on the nail polish you use I didn't see any dramatic changes by using this nail polish.
Annie S.
This stuff is amazing! Usually when I use a quick dry top coat my nail color chips quickly, but this product doesn’t chip for at least a week. It dries very fast so I’m not stuck waiting around with wet nails. It’s a little pricey, but completely worth the extra cost. It’s like spending a bit more for extra time to do other things - instead of waiting for my nails to dry. I highly recommend trying this product if you do your own manicure.
Madison L.
This is one of my go to fast dry top coats. I like that you only need one coat of this polish. It does not dry as fast as some other top coats that I have tried. Because it takes about 6 minutes to dry and also does not stay shiny past 2 days after application, but it does help my manicure last at least a week. I think the quality is reasonable for the price, and it is better than other in store fast dry top coats I have tried.
Aparna A.
I love this top coat & could never find anything comparable to it! It dries in seconds & gives the nails a smooth glossy finish! I love to touch my nails after the top coat has dried & the nails literally feel like glass! I haven't gotten this finish with any other top coat by far! I order mine from Amazon mostly! My manicures usually do not last very long.....it has to do something with the chemistry of my nail plate but this top coat prolongs the life of my manicure! Most often I can wear a nail lacquer for 2 days max but with this top coat, my manicure does not chip for 4-5 days! It also does not smear nail art! However, be careful when you open a new bottle....the first brush stroke might smear a little bit but after a couple of uses, the smearing stops! I always keep a back-up of this product!
Angela H.
I live by this top coat. It makes your nails look like glass. They are so shiny and helps the nail polish last longer. With any nail polish, its easy to use and makes for easy cleanup. I have repurchased this countless times and will keep using it until Seche comes out with something better than this!
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
Can u buy this in stores or just online? and how much is it normally?
Katie S.
Where can I purchase this?
Holly G.
Columbia, PA
I have an issue with my polish peeling and chipping off easily after certain top coats are applied, anyone have that issue with this one?
Tira B.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Has anyone else noticed how quickly this polish becomes stickly in the bottle so quickly?
Brenda p.
What brand of nail polish is recommended for this topcoat?