BY SECHE #3 in Nail Polish Top Coats

• Available in a convenient travel size for on the go use
  • Provides silky look and high gloss
  • Durable high gloss shine
  • Has long lasting effect
  • UV Inhibitors

Seche Dry Fast Top Coat is a must for oily nails or nails that tend to chip easily. The patented formula allows the top coat to penetrate through the nail lacquer to the base coat, forming a single solid coating over the nail plate for a much more durable finish. Guaranteed not to yellow while leaving nails silky, stronger and resistant to chipping and peeling. Can be used on natural nails, nail enhancements and pedicures.

ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Toluene, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Benzophenone-1

• Is it vegan/cruelty free?1 Answers
  • I Have A Question! Natural Nails Or Fake Nails?12 Answers
  • How long does your manicure last with using this product?...4 Answers
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
  • "I normally keep nail polish on for 2 days before it's peeling so bad that I have to remove it but with this, I'm going on a week with still no chips or peeling." in 57 reviews
  • "Dries Fast, Dries Hard, Dries Super Glossy, Increases Wear Time, Hides Imperfections, Affordable, Gets Goopy Fast, Smells Strong, Contains Toulene" in 16 reviews
  • "To my surprise they were completely dry, no bubbles, super shiny, and from that moment on I ALWAYS used this product after painting my nails." in 13 reviews
  • "I recently started trying out nail art and never knew much about polish or nails before hand but I have to say this is the best top coat I have ever used." in 12 reviews
  • "It doesn't matter how bumpy or rough you applied your nail polish or nail art, this top coat smooths everything out to a nice finish." in 12 reviews
Shelly L.
💅🏻 Seche Vite Top Coat Review💅🏻

I have been on the hunt for a great top coat for awhile now. I haven’t really had much luck, so I took the advice of some friends of mine, and they suggested Seche Vite. So I headed over to Amazon and ordered a bottle.

Tonight I used it when I was doing my weekly mani, and I have some initial thoughts. The minute I cracked the bottle, I was seriously taken back by the extremely strong smell. Now, yes, it is nail polish, and polish normally has a pretty strong smell, but this was over the top strong!!! It actually made me cough and tear up while I was applying it. I really wasn’t expecting that strong of a smell. But, moving on...

The top coat itself did dry very fast, as it states. Once the coat dried, the smell did dissipate. It totally went away once I washed my hands. So I was very happy about that. I also am really enjoying the finish that it gave to my nails, and have high hopes for longevity. I did use KL Polish as the color coats on my nails, and it is by far the best brand for longevity in my opinion. I can easily get at least 7-10 out of the KL Polish even without a top coat...so I am going to challenge this top coat.

My challenge is to see if my nails last 2 weeks, without chipping or peeling. I will check back in two weeks (or before if I notice any change) and update y’all on it and give my final thoughts on this Top Coat.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
THE BEST TOP COAT EVER!
I’m soo happy I found this product. It seriously changed the nail game for me. I have been using all kinds of top coats before but nothing has been as long lasting as this one!
I apply if as the final step of my manicure and it does so much for my nails. First of all, it makes my nails stay perfect for 4-5 days - no chipping at all! Secondly, it adds a shine to the manicure and it also dries super fast. I can seriously not ask for anything better. I will purchase this product again and again!
The applicator is great too!
The product itself has a really heavy scent - it smells like paint.

Definitely recommend this product!
I bought it from amazon.
BreAnne H.
I know this is a super popular top coat and every time I buy it I truly do love it for the first couple of applications. But the more I've used this the more I think it's for someone who already regularly changes their nail polish colors after a couple of days. For me this is definitely very shiny and it dries so incredibly fast. The problem I have is serious shrinkage and it doesn't last on my nails. No matter what polish I use it with, it almost causes the color to start lifting and peeling up after maybe just a couple of days. I have a normal desk job and it barely holds up to that so I can't imagine if you have a more physical job it lasting more than a day. I think if you do your nails regularly and need a super fast drying top coat then this is for you, but for me I need longevity more than I need the quick dry.
Hannah J.
TULSA, OK
My nails have never looked so fabulous. I was so sick and tired of painting my nails in the evening, waiting forever, and then STILL having them ruined in the am. This dries INSTANTLY and your nails look like you've had a professional gel manicure. The price is wonderful too. My only complaint is that since the formula is thick, sometimes it's difficult to get even coats, especially towards the cuticle area. You can see small brush strokes. But it's worth it to me for the quick drying gel like coating! Love it , will definitely buy again!
Bonnie V.
Let's just say I will never ever ever buy another brand for topcoat. Nothing is better than the Seche Vite! I love this stuff and it does wonders to my nails. I don't know why the salons don't use it but I always use it when I do my nails at home. A problem people may have is that it thickens so quickly but I just have a nail polish thinner and use it as necessary and there are no problems. Highly recommend and cost is very affordable - just buy from Amazon.
Breanna R.
🛑🛑Stop your scroll! This stuff works!🛑🛑
My mom introduced me to it and said: “Do 2 coats of your nail color, wait 2 minutes and put this on top and you’re nails will be dry enough to still use your hands.” I thought this had to be too good to be true, since I’ve used other quick dry polishes with no luck.
I’m always waiting until I need to walk out the door to paint my nails, and this is no longer a problem. This polish is a game changer.
Donna G.
Chandler
This is by far my favorite fast drying top coat! Not only does it dry extremely fast, it also leaves an amazing shine! I have acrylics on my hands, therefore I only use this on my toes and this extends my polish for weeks!  I could use a polish like OPI or less expensive brand from the local drugstore and with this top coat my toes look as though they have gel polish on! Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Nail Coat, Clear - .5 oz. oz
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
This is my holy grail nail polish top coat! It looks a little thick in the bottle, but it applies very smoothly and evenly! It dries quickly and has no shrinkage. The only thing I ever notice is that if I do some nail art, it’ll occasionally smudge some of my otherwise clean lines. I never do any mani or pedi without topping it off with this!
Tara H.
This is a really great top coat. It dries my nails quickly and they are always super glossy. As other posters have mentioned, it is really annoying when the product globs up and becomes unusable when you are about 2/3 the way down. For the price I would expect better! I don’t use this too often now, since I am currently using the Essie gel couture most of the time. I do keep this on hand and will continue to use for my toes!
Lisa T.
This photo is of my dominant hand after 1 week of wear. I applied the Seche Clear Base Coat, 2 coats of OPI polish, and the Seche Vite Top Coat. You can see it is starting to wear just a bit around the edges and there’s a small chip on one finger, but this has held up exceptionally well. The base coat is thin and dries quickly. The top coat is thicker, more like a gel, and also dries very quickly. I’m very happy with this pair. Two coats of polish alone would have never lasted a week! Removal was a breeze—I just used normal polish remover on a cotton ball. No soaking.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
Can u buy this in stores or just online? and how much is it normally?
Katie S.
Where can I purchase this?
Holly G.
Mount Joy, PA
I have an issue with my polish peeling and chipping off easily after certain top coats are applied, anyone have that issue with this one?
Tira B.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Has anyone else noticed how quickly this polish becomes stickly in the bottle so quickly?
Brenda p.
What brand of nail polish is recommended for this topcoat?

back