Seche Restore Restoration Thinner uploaded by Ashley S.

BY SECHE #15 in Nail Treatments

Restoration Thinner Seche Restore™ The only product which may be used to return a bottle of Seche Vite™ to its original consistency.  use by adding a few drops of Seche Restore™ and roll bottle slowly adding additional drops until consistency is fully restored. ; see more...

• Does this come with a funnel or anything or just the eye dropper?...1 Answers
  • Any one know where to get this? I can't find it anywhere?1 Answers
  • How long does a bottle last? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I regularly use the top coat (about once/twice a week) and it is by far the best top coat I've found - however it can start to get thick/goopy after a while." in 5 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I wish I discovered this stuff sooner because I would've save so much money and salvaged so many of my nail polishes rather than tossing them out! Seche Restore Nail Polish Thinner is a lifesaver! Not only does this help restore the consistency of my nail polishes, I am also able to use this to help clean up excess polish from around my nail beds when I give myself a manicure. I've also seen people use this to do the stone marble manicures, which I will soon attempt, so I will edit my review once I get that worked out.
Amber M.
This is the best nail polish thinner I own. The other thinners out their don't compare. It's the only one to own if u use seche vite. I bought mine on amazon because it's hard to find. Yes I would buy it again
Stephanie E.
Lawrence , NJ
I am so in love with the Seche Vite brand! I regularly use the top coat (about once/twice a week) and it is by far the best top coat I've found - however it can start to get thick/goopy after a while. I found this restorer on Amazon and it has worked wonders. Just a few drops and the top coat is back to like-new condition. And it doesn't dilute the polish or make it any less effective. It can also be used on any brand of nail polish. I have so many polishes in my cabinet from years ago that I just never got around to throwing away and they have become clumpy messes. I added a few drops of this, and bam, back to normal and usable. This is definitely a miracle product! And it lasts forever! Only a few drops needed per bottle - I've used it on about 20 bottles and it doesn't look like I've even made a dent in it. A word of warning though - DO NOT let it spill or get on surfaces/plastic! The first bottle I bought broke while in my nail bag (completely my fault) and it MELTED my plastic nail tools. So use with caution!
Julie A.
This stuff is a lifesaver! It has saved so many of my polishes. Especially holiday-themed ones that I usually only use once a year. Seche Restore Restoration Thinner
Katey V.
STRONGSVILLE, OH
I love Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, but it tends to get a little bit goopy after a while. The Seche Restore Restoration Thinner is a life saver and bring the product back to life! I've saved many bottle of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat with this thinner. It makes my top coat last longer, and helps keep it a consistency that is easy to use. I've even used it on regular nail polishes that start to thicken on me, and it works wonders! I would highly recommend buying a bottle! And don't be afraid to put in a few drops at a time. Just one drop might not do it, but 3 or 4 will get it to the right consistency again. Hope you find it as useful as I do!
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
This is a must have if you have Seche Vite!
Over use, Seche Vite will become thick and you need this special thinner to bring it back to the normal consistency. Don't use other brand thinners because it could ruin your bottle of Seche Vite!
You only need a couple drops and your entire bottle is perfect again. You'll probably only need one bottle of Restore if you regularly use Seche Vite. I've had my bottle for years now and I've maybe only hit a quarter down on the Restore.
Victoria Z.
HOLLISTER, CA
HOLY AMAZING!!!!!!! I just ordered this and it came in the mail today! I tried it out on my 6 year old Chanel polish in Splendeur, that they no longer make! The polish was jelly. Literally jelly like, and semi solid. I used about 1 1/2 vials full and BOOM! I have my polish back!!! I found a really good dupe for Splendeur, but I am sooooo happy I can use it again. You have NO idea! I also restored a bottle of seche vite I had that was like cement, lol. It worked wonderfully. I always throw my seche vite away and now I don't have toooo! I will now be restoring all my goopy polishes... Lol!
Crystal R.
I'm a nail polish junkie and can't live with a good top coat! I go through Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat like crazy, so I purchased a big bottle of it online, along with a bottle of Restore. I hated it when my Seche Vite, or any polish for that matter, got super goopy or stringy, making it unusable! This brought them back to life... like a brand new bottle of nail polish!
Ariel C.
New Orleans, LA
This is a must have if you own Seche Vite top coat. That stuff thickens up so quickly that you absolutely have to have this product close by or your nails will never dry because the top coat is too thick. This product nips that problem in the bud, and also works well for other nail polishes that have thicken.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I love this stuff! I am a huge fan of the Seche Vite top coat but it gets way too thick about halfway through the bottle. The restore drops bring it right back to life. I wish they sold it in stores because I have only been able to find it online. I will continue to purchase this product!
Alexzandria H.
Harrison Twp, MI
does this product really work?
Kamila B.
Does this help for people who bite their nails?
Angelie K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
How many drops of this do YOU use to thin your SECHE?
Jess P.
Manteca , CA
How long does a bottle last?
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, AR
Is this polish or the stuff to thin a thicker polish?