2 colors available

BY SECHE

This revolutionary lacquer formula provides lasting colour, exceptional shine and exceptional quality you would expect from the creators of Seche Vite®.  Available exclusively at Sally Beauty in 24 luxurious shades.

Buy on Sally B...
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this nail polish in the color "Cunning", which is a neon orange sherbet color. The color is bright and looks beautiful. I feel like this is a great color to wear in the summer. The color is nice, but the formula... is eh. When I applied the nail polish it went on soo streaky. And the polish was thick. When I finished applying the nail polish my nails looked terrible. The polish on my nails looked un even; despite the fact I applied 2 coats. The nail polish I got also came with the seche vite clear top coat. The top coat definitely saved my nails! After I applied the top coat I saw that it evened out the streaky nail polish. My nails looked smooth, glossy, and back to normal. My final thoughts on this polish would be that the color is pretty, but the formula of the polish needs some work. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, all opinions are my own. :)
Jami N.
Jami N.
BEAUFORT, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color cunning. Very bright, vibrant and pigmented. A beautiful color for summer. The formula wasn't too impressive, it wasn't the worst either. I applied two layers, and still had some streaking; down in the cuticle area was the worse. The top coat help tremendously! It maid my nails #shine and they felt nice and #smooth like a #gelpolish would. I'm not sure if it's because my nails are so short, but the polish starting lifting a few hours after being on my nails. I do wash my hands often. The polish didn't "chip" away, it literally peeled off. Was a little odd. I think these polishes could be compared to china glaze with consistency. I think these polishes would do amazing on artificial/acrylic nails. Over all, I would recommend, and purchase these polishes. I received this product complimentary for my honest opinions.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Boynton Beach, FL
The color I got (Intrepid) is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. It's like Urban Decay's vice lipstick in Firebird, but in nail polish form. I'm in love with it. It applied onto my nails almost completely opaque on the first coat. I did add 2 more coats just to be safe, but if I were in a rush or really lazy, I probably could've gotten away with just one coat. The problem I have with it, though, is there's less staying power than other polishes I've used. I just painted my nails yesterday and it's already starting to chip off of one nail, while it's on the verge of completely peeling off of another nail. I used the Seche Vite topcoat that came with this, but I don't think it helped it stay on well. If you REALLY love the color, I'd say buy it, but make sure to invest in a long-lasting topcoat if you don't have one already.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail lacquer is exquisite! The color is beautiful and rich. The lacquer glides on the nails smoothly. One coat is all you need for a gorgeous color! I used two coats for a more intense color. (In the picture, I am wearing Intrepid.)
I work out a lot and I am constantly busy around the house. Normally, polish lasts on my fingernails for only a day or two. This lacquer lasted four days with no chips or cracks! Today is the fifth day and I had to remove the lacquer because it was starting to wear away on my index finger. That is pretty amazing for an at home manicure! I highly recommend Seche Premier Colour Lacquer! I will personally be buying more colors to try! *I received this product in the Endless Summer Voxbox to test. All opinions are my own.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought 8 bottles of these, all in different colors, because the price was beyond great and I did some research and a lot of reviews were so positive. I don't understand why now that I have them. They are very pigmented and that is the Only thing I like about them. They don't apply nice and smooth; it shows every imperfection possible. I could not apply more than 1coat because it does not look good layered. It's a mess. So if you mess up you will have to start over And it stains not only the nailbeds but your skin, very badly. I also could not wear a base coat because it does not layer well, it just gets messy and ugly. Removing the nail polish was horrible. It's hard to remove and it stains everything it touches.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this nail polish is average. The formula was on the thick side but applied rather streaky. I had a hard time controlling the brush and it stuck to my skin. Using Seche Vite top coat on top turned the edges very rough. It cleaned up fine with acetone but felt like an unnecessary extra step. The polish didn't last particularly long. I didn't use a base coat and 2-3 days of work caused major chips and PEELING. Underneath, this really dried out my nails. I'm taking a break from nail polish now to stop my nails from feeling so dry and breaking. Included is a picture of the polish before clean-up in the bright coral color "Cunning" that I received from Influenster in my ES VoxBox.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great Nail Polish!! I'm so glad I got to try this product! I'm not a big fan of painting my nails but when tried this SECHE nail color I was instantly in LOVE!! The brush is smooth and small so it doesn't mess up your nails, and the top has a good grip! The color goes smoothly on my nail and dries SUPER fast! I tried on the color Cunning and it's AMAZING it looks really good on my skin with a freshly nail salon look! I would definitely recommend people to buy this. Thanks, Seche Nails, for letting me test your nail polish! I received Seche Primier Colour for free from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the color Intrepid free of cost, for testing purposes on my #ESVoxBox and I definitely love it. I was surprised at how fast it dries once applied to my nails, it has a very vibrant color. It has a sparkle undertone that makes the color vibrate and shine. It's a perfect color for summer, it will make your hands look delicate but young at the same time. The Polish is not thin at all, and after applying it one you can see the strong color on the nail already. The color stayed true to it self after applying the dry fast top cost they provided. I definitely recommend it !

@sechenails @Influenster
#showoffyourseche #contest
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was part of my #ESVoxBox and I really liked it when I put it on. The color is fun, the topcoat is really shiny, and all of it dries really fast, which prevents smudges.

However, I was shocked when I was out shopping a few hours after I applied this to see that my ENTIRE thumbnail paint job had flaked off in 1 big piece. So bizarre. I'm not a professional nail tech by any means, but I've been painting my own nails for 20+ years and have never had this problem. It's perplexing because otherwise I love this polish...

I received this nail polish for free but all opinions are my own.
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these polishes from my job as part of our monthly gratis, unlike the voxbox, they gave us the premier base and premier top coat so we could properly try the whole system. I got to pick my color, so I chose Alter Ego. I liked it but it took a long time to fully dry the base coat. I think I may stick to fast drying Sally Hanson polishes. But overall, it did last over a week when following the proper steps and using ALL of the steps in this 3 step nail system. I wish Influenster sent the reviewers all 3 steps so they could get the proper effect of the product they were testing.
Priya P.
Priya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the consistency of this product? In other words, how many times did you guys have to apply this on to get a nice coat?
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Do you need many coats of this polish for it to look nice, or can you get away with just one coat?
PAULITH R.
PAULITH R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the textura of this product?
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
I've seen a lot of negative reviews about the polish peeling off in sheets. If you've used this before and had that issue, did you use a top coat? I'd like to try it but I don't want to purchase if even using a top coat doesn't help. TYIA!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Conway, NC
How many coats of the color are you supposed to use?