BY SECHE

Seche Rose™ is an incredibly creamy nail lacquer used to enhance the natural pigment of the nail bed resulting in greater consistency between skin tone and the nail. Apply over base coat. .

Rosalinda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Had received this Seche nail Lacquer in the color Intrepid along with my #ESVoxBox and it's really nice! The color isn't something I'd normally wear since I always just wear black nail polish although it's real cute! It looks like a fuchsia with hints of blue/purple shimmer! A little goes a long way with this product so you don't have to layer it a lot like other nail polishes I used two coats and topped it off with the Seche Vite dry fast top coat and it looks pretty great together and the nail polish does not smell to strong which has been problem for other nail polishes and applies real nicely. Definitely a top nail polish for me! I'll most likely be buying from this brand if they offer some darker colors. Definitely recommend!
Angelica M.
Duncanville, TX
I got this in my es vox box and i love it! I didnt think i would because it has a thin formula but it is so nice. You can layer on coats but i had enough with one. It dries super fast and the color is beautiful the camera doesn't do the color justice. Will be purchasing other colors!
Mackenzie P.
The color is a little more Barbie then I would normally do. But it goes on so smoothly, covers well, dries quickly
Abby S.
Chatsworth, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors. It's a little sheer with one coat but I definitely like two coats better. I would like to see it a few dollars cheaper but not to bad for the quality. I will definitely repurchase
Kaylaveeh S.
Oak Forest , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these polishes. I'm definitely going to get more. I received the color Cunning in my Endless summer VoxBox and love it. It is opaque in two coats and wears for almost 2 weeks. I definitely recommend!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received a Mega Beauty Vox Box and it had a Seche brand polish along with a mini Vite . The color Intrepid is GORGEOUS, especially for spring. I've always been hit or miss in the nail department, but in an effort to abstain from cutting them as usual, I gave myself an at-home manicure with these two. I use a gel polish from Sally's as a base, and a thin layer after color. I think it helps fill ridges and give this a smooth work space, and the color payoff proves me right. My nails were so strong and sleek, you wouldn't believe I had 6 layers of different polishes on them, and I received compliments for two weeks after using this. Such a great brand to jump into the polish game with, and it's definitely turned me into a manicure person.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail lacquer is amazing! It comes in so many beautiful colors, applies very smoothly and lasts longer than any other nail lacquer I have tried in the past. I highly recommend this product to everyone who doesn't have time to repaint their nails everyday or every other day.
Mariela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im loving this nail polish I got it in my Es vox box and I'm surprised how long it lasted no chips till a week later! My kind of polish! If your looking for a long lasting nail polish you should try this one out!
Chelsea A.
Logan, WV
I love this nail lacquer. I applied it on Saturday and have just seen my first chip today (Thursday), almost a week later. This was with two coats, no top or bottom coat. For the price, you really can't beat that kind of durability. I got this as part of the Endless Summer Voxbox and I plan on buying it more often.
Megan M.
Marion, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color stayed on my nails for about a week without chipping. Very happy, will definitely be trying more colors!
Roselyn O.
Wylie
If u had this nail polish would u use it frequently
Justine K.
Rome, OH
I received this in my most recent vox and it was opened and spilled-- any suggestions?
Marissa V.
Verona, PA
I was supposed to receive a little three pack of these in my endless summer vox box and one of them was missing so I couldn't use the set or write reviews how do I let Influenster know???
Alyssa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color for fall?