BY SECHE

Seche Rose‚ĄĘ is an incredibly creamy nail lacquer used to enhance the natural pigment of the nail bed resulting in greater consistency between skin tone and the nail. Apply over base coat. .

Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received a Mega Beauty Vox Box and it had a Seche brand polish along with a mini Vite . The color Intrepid is GORGEOUS, especially for spring. I've always been hit or miss in the nail department, but in an effort to abstain from cutting them as usual, I gave myself an at-home manicure with these two. I use a gel polish from Sally's as a base, and a thin layer after color. I think it helps fill ridges and give this a smooth work space, and the color payoff proves me right. My nails were so strong and sleek, you wouldn't believe I had 6 layers of different polishes on them, and I received compliments for two weeks after using this. Such a great brand to jump into the polish game with, and it's definitely turned me into a manicure person.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail lacquer is amazing! It comes in so many beautiful colors, applies very smoothly and lasts longer than any other nail lacquer I have tried in the past. I highly recommend this product to everyone who doesn't have time to repaint their nails everyday or every other day.
Mariela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im loving this nail polish I got it in my Es vox box and I'm surprised how long it lasted no chips till a week later! My kind of polish! If your looking for a long lasting nail polish you should try this one out!
Angelica M.
Duncanville, TX
I got this in my es vox box and i love it! I didnt think i would because it has a thin formula but it is so nice. You can layer on coats but i had enough with one. It dries super fast and the color is beautiful the camera doesn't do the color justice. Will be purchasing other colors!
Chelsea A.
Logan, WV
I love this nail lacquer. I applied it on Saturday and have just seen my first chip today (Thursday), almost a week later. This was with two coats, no top or bottom coat. For the price, you really can't beat that kind of durability. I got this as part of the Endless Summer Voxbox and I plan on buying it more often.
Megan M.
Marion, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color stayed on my nails for about a week without chipping. Very happy, will definitely be trying more colors!
Emilie B.
Salem, VA
When i first got this nail polish i really loved the pretty coral color i had however it did not apply evenly and left brush strokes on my nails.
Nicole D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to top coat! It makes your nails look like you just came out of the salon.
Mackenzie P.
The color is a little more Barbie then I would normally do. But it goes on so smoothly, covers well, dries quickly
April Y.
Roseville, MN
Amazing nail polish! Definitely would have to double coat but my nails come out amazingly shiny and on point after polish ūüėć
Roselyn O.
Wylie
If u had this nail polish would u use it frequently
Justine K.
Rome, OH
I received this in my most recent vox and it was opened and spilled-- any suggestions?
Marissa V.
Verona, PA
I was supposed to receive a little three pack of these in my endless summer vox box and one of them was missing so I couldn't use the set or write reviews how do I let Influenster know???
Alyssa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color for fall?