BY SECHE

Seche Rose™ is an incredibly creamy nail lacquer used to enhance the natural pigment of the nail bed resulting in greater consistency between skin tone and the nail. Apply over base coat. .

Buy on Beauty ...
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail lacquer is amazing! It comes in so many beautiful colors, applies very smoothly and lasts longer than any other nail lacquer I have tried in the past. I highly recommend this product to everyone who doesn't have time to repaint their nails everyday or every other day.
Chelsea A.
Logan, WV
I love this nail lacquer. I applied it on Saturday and have just seen my first chip today (Thursday), almost a week later. This was with two coats, no top or bottom coat. For the price, you really can't beat that kind of durability. I got this as part of the Endless Summer Voxbox and I plan on buying it more often.
Mariela C.
Im loving this nail polish I got it in my Es vox box and I'm surprised how long it lasted no chips till a week later! My kind of polish! If your looking for a long lasting nail polish you should try this one out!
Jamie M.
Florissant, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this nail polish, I have the color Cunning and it's a pretty neon coral color. Matched with their topcoat, they dried quickly which was a nice surprise. Love the color, it did take two coats but totally worth it!
Julia L.
I love this product! Makes my nails look so shiny I also use the topcoat and it last a week without chipping.
neha s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
quick and very easy to apply, great value for money compared to some high ends
Roselyn O.
Wylie
If u had this nail polish would u use it frequently
Justine K.
Rome, OH
I received this in my most recent vox and it was opened and spilled-- any suggestions?
Marissa V.
Verona, PA
I was supposed to receive a little three pack of these in my endless summer vox box and one of them was missing so I couldn't use the set or write reviews how do I let Influenster know???
Alyssa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color for fall?