BY SECHE

Seche Rose™ is an incredibly creamy nail lacquer used to enhance the natural pigment of the nail bed resulting in greater consistency between skin tone and the nail. Apply over base coat. .

Megan M.
Marion, IA
This color stayed on my nails for about a week without chipping. Very happy, will definitely be trying more colors!
Breana S.
I love this nail lacquer. It is my favorite. I use it all the time. It has never disappointed me.
Roselyn O.
Wylie
Now this Seche Nail Lacquer Rose product wows me... It has a beautiful nude color
Nicole D.
My go to top coat! It makes your nails look like you just came out of the salon.
Julia L.
I love this product! Makes my nails look so shiny I also use the topcoat and it last a week without chipping.
neha s.
quick and very easy to apply, great value for money compared to some high ends
Roselyn O.
Wylie
If u had this nail polish would u use it frequently
Justine K.
Rome, OH
I received this in my most recent vox and it was opened and spilled-- any suggestions?
Marissa V.
Verona, PA
I was supposed to receive a little three pack of these in my endless summer vox box and one of them was missing so I couldn't use the set or write reviews how do I let Influenster know???
Alyssa K.
What is your favorite color for fall?