BY SECHE

Seche Rose™ is an incredibly creamy nail lacquer used to enhance the natural pigment of the nail bed resulting in greater consistency between skin tone and the nail. Apply over base coat. .

Buy on Amazon
Mary D.
Huntsville, TX
Seche nail lacquer is awesome stuff... It's the cream of the crop. It stays on well, it's got a glossy shine, it doesn't yellow the nails and its easy to remove. What more would you want?
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
This brand is awesome. I only recently was introduced to this brand, and I really loved it. It is affordable and high quality. And I mean really, that color is gorgeous. Can't get over it!
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
Just as the other ladies mention finding Seche lacquer products isn't easy well as far as color goes. I recently purchase Naive from the color line and love it!! 2 Coats for full opacity and topcoat for shine. Dried in two minutes!!
Abby S.
Chatsworth, IL
Beautiful colors. It's a little sheer with one coat but I definitely like two coats better. I would like to see it a few dollars cheaper but not to bad for the quality. I will definitely repurchase
Kristen M.
Brunswick, OH
I have a hard time finding a nail polish or a top coat that doesn't chip so I went to Sally's Beauty and this is what they recommended to me, and I absolutely love it. I'm ready to buy another one already, shiny and doesn't chip!
Jamie M.
Florissant, MO
Love this nail polish, I have the color Cunning and it's a pretty neon coral color. Matched with their topcoat, they dried quickly which was a nice surprise. Love the color, it did take two coats but totally worth it!
Fabiola H.
Port St Lucie, FL
I just tried this nail polish and it seems to be really good quality, long lasting and the color I tried is totally amazing! Looking forward to buy another one
Emilie B.
Salem, VA
When i first got this nail polish i really loved the pretty coral color i had however it did not apply evenly and left brush strokes on my nails.
April Y.
Roseville, MN
Amazing nail polish! Definitely would have to double coat but my nails come out amazingly shiny and on point after polish 😍
Mackenzie P.
The color is a little more Barbie then I would normally do. But it goes on so smoothly, covers well, dries quickly
Roselyn O.
Wylie
If u had this nail polish would u use it frequently
Justine K.
Rome, OH
I received this in my most recent vox and it was opened and spilled-- any suggestions?
Marissa V.
Verona, PA
I was supposed to receive a little three pack of these in my endless summer vox box and one of them was missing so I couldn't use the set or write reviews how do I let Influenster know???
Alyssa K.
What is your favorite color for fall?