BY SECHE

Seche Rose™ is an incredibly creamy nail lacquer used to enhance the natural pigment of the nail bed resulting in greater consistency between skin tone and the nail. Apply over base coat. .

Buy on Beauty ...
Abby S.
Chatsworth, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors. It's a little sheer with one coat but I definitely like two coats better. I would like to see it a few dollars cheaper but not to bad for the quality. I will definitely repurchase
Breanna B.
Marion, SC
This is a gorgeous nail color! I love it the very first time I used it on my friend. It works well on her light complexion and my darker complexion. The pros of this nail polish is that it lasts for 2 weeks or more if your nails are taken care of properly. Buy it! You won't regret it!
Mary D.
Huntsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seche nail lacquer is awesome stuff... It's the cream of the crop. It stays on well, it's got a glossy shine, it doesn't yellow the nails and its easy to remove. What more would you want?
Rosalinda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Had received this Seche nail Lacquer in the color Intrepid along with my #ESVoxBox and it's really nice! The color isn't something I'd normally wear since I always just wear black nail polish although it's real cute! It looks like a fuchsia with hints of blue/purple shimmer! A little goes a long way with this product so you don't have to layer it a lot like other nail polishes I used two coats and topped it off with the Seche Vite dry fast top coat and it looks pretty great together and the nail polish does not smell to strong which has been problem for other nail polishes and applies real nicely. Definitely a top nail polish for me! I'll most likely be buying from this brand if they offer some darker colors. Definitely recommend!
Mackenzie P.
The color is a little more Barbie then I would normally do. But it goes on so smoothly, covers well, dries quickly
Kristen M.
Brunswick, OH
I have a hard time finding a nail polish or a top coat that doesn't chip so I went to Sally's Beauty and this is what they recommended to me, and I absolutely love it. I'm ready to buy another one already, shiny and doesn't chip!
Kaylaveeh S.
Oak Forest , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these polishes. I'm definitely going to get more. I received the color Cunning in my Endless summer VoxBox and love it. It is opaque in two coats and wears for almost 2 weeks. I definitely recommend!
Breana S.
I love this nail lacquer. It is my favorite. I use it all the time. It has never disappointed me.
Bethany B.
Lancaster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is awesome. I only recently was introduced to this brand, and I really loved it. It is affordable and high quality. And I mean really, that color is gorgeous. Can't get over it!
Faby H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just tried this nail polish and it seems to be really good quality, long lasting and the color I tried is totally amazing! Looking forward to buy another one
Roselyn O.
Wylie
If u had this nail polish would u use it frequently
Justine K.
Rome, OH
I received this in my most recent vox and it was opened and spilled-- any suggestions?
Marissa V.
Verona, PA
I was supposed to receive a little three pack of these in my endless summer vox box and one of them was missing so I couldn't use the set or write reviews how do I let Influenster know???
Alyssa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color for fall?