BY SECHE

Seche Rose™ is an incredibly creamy nail lacquer used to enhance the natural pigment of the nail bed resulting in greater consistency between skin tone and the nail. Apply over base coat. .

Buy on Walmart*
Rosalinda V.
I Had received this Seche nail Lacquer in the color Intrepid along with my #ESVoxBox and it's really nice! The color isn't something I'd normally wear since I always just wear black nail polish although it's real cute! It looks like a fuchsia with hints of blue/purple shimmer! A little goes a long way with this product so you don't have to layer it a lot like other nail polishes I used two coats and topped it off with the Seche Vite dry fast top coat and it looks pretty great together and the nail polish does not smell to strong which has been problem for other nail polishes and applies real nicely. Definitely a top nail polish for me! I'll most likely be buying from this brand if they offer some darker colors. Definitely recommend!
Chelsea A.
Logan, WV
I love this nail lacquer. I applied it on Saturday and have just seen my first chip today (Thursday), almost a week later. This was with two coats, no top or bottom coat. For the price, you really can't beat that kind of durability. I got this as part of the Endless Summer Voxbox and I plan on buying it more often.
Breanna B.
Marion, SC
This is a gorgeous nail color! I love it the very first time I used it on my friend. It works well on her light complexion and my darker complexion. The pros of this nail polish is that it lasts for 2 weeks or more if your nails are taken care of properly. Buy it! You won't regret it!
Angelica M.
Duncanville, TX
I got this in my es vox box and i love it! I didnt think i would because it has a thin formula but it is so nice. You can layer on coats but i had enough with one. It dries super fast and the color is beautiful the camera doesn't do the color justice. Will be purchasing other colors!
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
This nail lacquer is amazing! It comes in so many beautiful colors, applies very smoothly and lasts longer than any other nail lacquer I have tried in the past. I highly recommend this product to everyone who doesn't have time to repaint their nails everyday or every other day.
Kristen M.
Brunswick, OH
I have a hard time finding a nail polish or a top coat that doesn't chip so I went to Sally's Beauty and this is what they recommended to me, and I absolutely love it. I'm ready to buy another one already, shiny and doesn't chip!
Jamie M.
Florissant, MO
Love this nail polish, I have the color Cunning and it's a pretty neon coral color. Matched with their topcoat, they dried quickly which was a nice surprise. Love the color, it did take two coats but totally worth it!
Mariela C.
Im loving this nail polish I got it in my Es vox box and I'm surprised how long it lasted no chips till a week later! My kind of polish! If your looking for a long lasting nail polish you should try this one out!
Kaylaveeh M.
Oak Forest , IL
I love these polishes. I'm definitely going to get more. I received the color Cunning in my Endless summer VoxBox and love it. It is opaque in two coats and wears for almost 2 weeks. I definitely recommend!
Abby S.
Chatsworth, IL
Beautiful colors. It's a little sheer with one coat but I definitely like two coats better. I would like to see it a few dollars cheaper but not to bad for the quality. I will definitely repurchase
Roselyn O.
Wylie
If u had this nail polish would u use it frequently
Justine K.
Rome, OH
I received this in my most recent vox and it was opened and spilled-- any suggestions?
Marissa V.
Verona, PA
I was supposed to receive a little three pack of these in my endless summer vox box and one of them was missing so I couldn't use the set or write reviews how do I let Influenster know???
Alyssa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color for fall?