Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat Professional Kit

by Seche

Seche Clear Crystal Base Coat, used along with Seche Vite top coat, creates a manicure that will last and last. Including one 4 ounce refill bottle and one 0.5 ounce full size Clear Base Coat The first truly non-yellowing base coat for nail polish Size: 4 ounce and .5 ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Nail care Skin/hair type: Any skin type Active ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Toluene, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Benzophenone-1 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat Professional Kit!
2 days agotrafalgar
The quality and consistency of seche is unbeatable! Yes, I’ll say it is fairly higher priced but totally worth it for such a high quality product. Very easy to use and a little goes a long way. Top rated in my books!!!
2 months agoPalm Harbor, FL
Love this product for a manicure. Perfect as a base coat to keep your polish on I love the way it adheres to my polish I’ve used this product so many times . And I will keep using it because it’s a great product !!
7 months agoPiedmont, SC
I love a good clear top coat. LOVE! So it’s important that they have the qualities I absolutely need for my manicure to last through a rough day using my hands. Like, does it get tacky after a few uses? Does it cause bubbles to form in the polish? How fast and hard does it dry? And this polish lives up to all of those needs. Definitely try
10 months agoGlenn Dale, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a bigger fan of there too coat and the base does the trick but for the price it’s work like all the rest nothing special makes the lay come off whole haven’t found one that doesn’t do that on my natural nails
6 months ago
This was part of a set with the gel effects top coat. Love that they came together. Hard to apply, because it's sticky, so it leaves lines and ridges, but 2 coats of polish and it is unnoticeable. Once the top coat is on, you can't see any mistakes. Dries quick, and has no strong smell.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Amazon
This nail polish coat is no joke. This along with the Fast dry top coat will literally make your nails look professionally done in 5 minutes and that’s how long it takes them to dry it’s insane! Love it, only thing is that it dries out your nails with continued use...
9 months agoBurbank, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
It works incredibly well. Had no problems with it. Will use again have been using this base coat for years. It's my go to when I am out if the rubberized base coat Orly makes! Works the same! It doesn't change the color of the nail polish! Great product!
9 months agoNorth Haven, CT
This is BY FAR my absolute diamond in the rough find when it comes to clear/top coat for nails. Its thick, shiny and most importantly, dries quickly before I have a chance to let it get smudged. It's my go to and I'll never turn my back on it! 10 STARS
10 months agoLong Is City, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this nail polish brand! Always trusty and the base coat is perfect for your manicure. Polish doesn’t chip and brush is easy to use. Easy to find in all drug and beauty stores and very affordable!! Def recommend even when going to a nail salon!
4 months agoHouston , TX
I go to a nail salon and this is their product of choice.  I would assume the professionals would know the best product out there because they want to make their customers happy and not have them coming back for redos.