Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat 16 oz

by Seche

Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat was created after ten years of development to offer a clear base coat for nail polish which will not yellow and will adhere to the natural nail.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat 16 oz!
8 months agoManteca, CA
Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat is a must have for any person who loves their polish to look smooth and last long. I love having a huge refill bottle to fill up the couple small bottles I have around my home.
7 months agoWashington , DC
So convenient at the nail salon. Great base coat. Doesn’t have that tinted orange color that I hate. Easy for refills so you don’t have to keep buying new bottles.
3 months ago
LOVE THIS BASE AND TOP COAT. My polish stays shiny the entire time I have it on. Prevents my polish my chipping.
3 months agoMontreal , QC
I just love this brand I wished I knew about this when I was younger ☺️ would’ve made my life easier I was the girly girly who always changed her nail polish 💅 As a nail technician, aesthetician and massage therapist I can’t live without it I use it personally and professionally. When you combine this with the seche vite top coat omg 😮 wow it’s shiny dries quick it’s just amazing !!!
6 months agomorocco.casablanca.sidi maarouf
Care of my nails is one of the fundamentals of the day for this reason I like to use this absorber, which gives the skin of my skin brilliant brilliance all around me and make them ask me about this product very much Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat 16 oz
7 months agoDoral, FL
Este producto es buenísimo, es ideal para usar antes de aplicar la base de maquillaje en el rostro, te brinda un efecto glow en el rostro que hace ver el rostro bonito y saludable
2 months agoMiami
Este producto es increíble, perfecto para aplicarlo antes del maquillaje hace que tu rostro se vea bonito , saludable e hidratado vale la pena probarlo 💙
4 months ago
Fabulous base coat, helps keep nails long and strong and prevents any staining from highly opaque polishes.
2 months agoChelmsford, Essex
Nail colour really applies well over this and the product helps prevent colour staining and damage.