BY SECHE

Seche Clear™ Crystal Clear Base Coat was created after ten years of development to offer a clear base coat for nail polish which will not yellow and will adhere to the natural nail. . see more...

• I use the seche topcoat every time I do my nails. I have noticed ...1 Answers
  • Does this smell bad?! or chemically 5 Answers
  • I have been using the top coat for a while. Will adding the base ...9 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I paint my nails ALOT, and I would never be able to do it without this since nail polish takes SO long to dry. " in 8 reviews
  • "I liked it so much that I looked up the name on Amazon and ordered a bottle without hesitation as it proclaims it is a fast drying top coat." in 7 reviews
Nania J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is the best base coat polish ever. The colors don't bleed onto your nail and it feels like it keeps the nail a bit sturdy. It's an affordable price and it's easy to apply. And it tries relatively fast. A definite must have.
Anastasia K.
This base coat is pretty good! It does not bubble, and gives a smooth surface for nail polish to stick to. It is also definitely good at making polish last for a long time, as I even had trouble removing my polish after the two weeks I had it on. It dries pretty fast, and takes care of imperfections. My only complaint is that it does not protect the nail as well as I would have liked it to.
Hailey D.
San Antonio, TX
The best base coat that I have ever used! I purchased this at target and I have used it on every manicure since. It's my favorite base coat and very well prices. I will definitely buy this again! I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a professional at-home manicure
Autumn G.
Hadley, MI
I have bought two bottles of Seche Vite now...and both have had the same result. I bought my first bottle from CVS and my second bottle from Sallys Beauty Supply. First off, the top coat is thick and gives your nails an AMAZING smooth, shiny and just all around amazing finish....but it doesn't last. I have found this top coat...since is bonds all the polish layers together...causes my polish to just peel off in one big piece. I have also noticed it shrinks the polish...Both of these are not huge issues for me because I am a nail blogger who changes my nails about every other day. I did manage to make my nails last longer by leaving a small space and not taking the top coat ALL the way to the sides of my nail. and making sure the seal the tips of my nails with it helps also.
The top coat dries very quickly but I still wouldn't recommend touching or bumping your nails for a while...the top may be dry...but the under layers take a bit longer. I have gotten wrinkles in my polish by doing this lol
Over time the top coat gets very thick...to the point where it is somewhat difficult to apply...just use a polish thinner (seche vite also makes one of these) and it will go back to normal.
Overall I like this top coat and will continue to purchase despite its few flaws.
Chavonne L.
Mits crucial to have your nails primed aka making sure you have a base layer applied to your nails prior to applying glitter or other heavily colored nail varnishes. It helps act as a barrier from staining your natural nails.
Erin C.
Waverly Twp, PA
I literally just received this in the mail yesterday. I have had it applied as a top coat in a nail salon previously and loved the shine it gave as a top coat. I liked it so much that I looked up the name on Amazon and ordered a bottle without hesitation as it proclaims it is a fast drying top coat. I NEEDED this. I can't sit still for an hour plus waiting for my top coat to dry, there's not enough hours in the day for this.

As soon as I received it yesterday I immediately took off my polish, added a base coat, two coats of color, and a top coat of the Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coat. I was won over immediately. It set so quickly I was blown away.

There is only one teensy little flaw I see with this product, the brush is weird...it is very small and kind of stiff. I was able to apply it but wish the brush was shaped a little differently. This will in no way impede my wanting to use it simply because it was so quick to cure and didn't pull the color from the nail tips the way some quick drying products do.

Absolutely LOVE it.
Amy L.
Mooresville, NC
This is the best top coat I have ever used and I've been obsessed with nais, nail polish and everything in between. It's like putting a gel coat over your nails without going to salon or having to soak it off, it also seals up your whole manicure. It makes your nails look so shiny and juicy and most of all gives you a good week on your manicure if you cap the ends of your nails. It is the BEST!!!
Mindy P.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I absolutely love this top coat! It dries super fast, and makes my nails look shiny for days. The only negative is that it gets thick after a while in the bottle so half the bottle goes unused. (They do make a thinner for this problem, but I have not tried that yet even though I intend to) But that is even not that much of a hindrance since the top coat works so well. I paint my nails ALOT, and I would never be able to do it without this since nail polish takes SO long to dry.
Amie W.
Hampshire, IL
This is my go to base coat for now. . . It dries really fast and doesn't turn my nails yellow like the OPI base and top coat in one did.

My only issue with it is that the black lid sometimes separates from the brush so it takes a bit to get it to work and when it gets about half way it starts to goop up. Could use a thinner but I've heard from someone just to get the mini bottles. . . they are only $1.50 and won't goop. I'm going to try that next time around.
Kelly B.
San Diego, CA
Just like the Seche top coat, this product is amazing! It dries fast and without bubbles. Other base coats I have tried have bubbled, which makes the polish that goes on top of it bubble too. Will forever use this brand. Price is totally worth it too (under $10). Bought on Amazon.
Cathy S.
Victor, NY
Do you always use a base coat when you do your nails?
Rhonda G.
I have been using the top coat for a while. Will adding the base coat into my routine make a big difference?
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
How much does it cost?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Does this smell bad?! or chemically
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
I've heard good thing s about this But I have very stubborn nails that no matter what I put on them they chip. Will this help or does any one else have very chippy nails