Seche Base Ridge Filling Base Coat 0.50 oz (Pack of 6)

by Seche

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 809217830345Seche base is specially formulated to help disguise nail imperfections. Seche base has an incomparable bonding ability. It will give Seche vite the best anchor to hold onto. Seche base has an incomparable bonding...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seche Base Ridge Filling Base Coat 0.50 oz (Pack of 6)!
6 months ago
First off this product actually works! I think it's great! It's my favorite base coat. Some pros are that it is white based so your colored polish comes out brighter and needs less coats. The only thing I would change is the thickness. It's a little thin so I use 1-3 coats to completely fill the ridges in my nails.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Walgreens
This Product is fantastic if you had acrylic nails on that you have recently had removed, a coat or 2 of this and It will look like you have beautiful smooth nails that can be painted over or worn with the slight opaque color from the bottle and your nails will no longer look all torn up
8 months agoForty Fort, PA
One of my favorite brand nail products. A little on the “pricier” side. But overall my polish has never last as long as it does with seche product. As a stylist I wash/wet my hands very frequently and my polish still looks brand new a week later.
a year ago
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really enjoyed this base coat. I feel like it prolonged the wear of my manicure and protected my nails from staining. The only down side I have with Seche is that the product gets gloopy before I can finish it up!
8 months ago
Its a good inexpensive product. What I liked most is it wasn't clumpy at all. However what I liked least about it was it's not a ridge filler. It has a bright white coloring and seems to turn grayish after a day or two of wear so i really didnt like that. I dont think I would buy it again.
a year agoLindstrom, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my all time favorite regular nail polish base coat! I would highly recommend this product to others! The product is amazing quality and the shine it gives to the nails is amazing. The shine last so long too! I highly recommend this to others!!!
9 months agoPearland, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This one definitely isn’t as great as the clear base coat, but it does a decent job. However since it is more off white instead of clear, you have to be a lot more careful of using it. Other than that it is decent.
9 months agoFrisco, TX
i wasn't impressed with the base coat from Seche. possibly just because it was white, which messed with the color of my polish. i didn't feel there was any improvement over just my polish and top coat.
9 months agoWhite Plains, NY
Hands down the best! I like the ridge filler as a base because it really gives you a clean, smooth base. The color really adheres nicely and gives a nice base.
a year agoChicago, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this base coat! When you put it on it dries almost instantly! And it's not too thick either! It helps my nails polish last a couple extra days!