Seche Base Ridge Filling Base Coat 0.50 oz

by Seche

Seche base is specially formulated to help disguise nail imperfections. Seche base has an incomparable bonding ability. It will give Seche vite the best anchor to hold onto. Seche base has an incomparable bonding ability It will give Seche vite the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seche Base Ridge Filling Base Coat 0.50 oz!
20 days agoRidgefield Pk, NJ
As someone who suffered from extremely thin nails, this has been my go to base coat for years. Usually my nails have peeled at the tips, leaving a bumpy texture. But this base leave a smooth canvas for my polish. The only thing I would improve on is that it feels a little pricey
9 months agoSan Angelo, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great base coat for whenever I opt to do my manicure at home! I don’t think it noticeably fills in my ridges per say, but it definitely does work to keep my polish on longer versus not using a base coat. It is particularly effective when using a lighter polish color because of the opaque white finish it leaves on the nails and really helps those lighter or more sheer polish colors stand out. I will continue to use this product every time I do my own nails, along with the seche quick dry top coat because I find they work so well.
a year agoDetroit, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
THE. ABSOLUTE. BEST!! I swim and play piano, and my nails peel...therefor, I rarely bother with painting my nails because they always chipped within hours. Not with this! Make sure you pair it with the top coat...my nails have lasted 2 days already...which is a record for me! I will never purchase a different brand.
7 months agoValparaiso, IN
Love all of the seche products their base coat works well in my experience. I do my nails weekly for the past 1p years and this has been my go to. It is easy to use, works well and is not too expensive. I think it works much better than other base coat companies I have tried
2 months agoTucson, AZ
This base ridge filling base is great if you have a rough nailbed. It does a great job of leaving a smooth base.
4 months agocalgary, AB
This did a great job filling in any ridges or imperfections in my nails. I don't have particularly bumpy nails but I recently had false nails applied for a wedding and they left my nails a bit damaged and I've been using this to fill in and imperfections from that. works great!
9 months agomontreal , QC
This base coat is amazing. The white shade in it really helps make the polish on top go on brighter and the base really help my nail colour go on a lot smoother.